04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

28 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Got a question for those that have recd E tix....does your order number on the e ticket itself exactly match the one on the confirmation email sent to you when you originally purchased the ticket?

I never recd any confirmation email... I was nervous until... I saw my fuckin credit card statement! Seriously wondered until that point if my purchase was legit...

All this ticket excitement I missed. Sitting in a hockey rink all day (for my daughters team).    Yes- Original has all his Tix now.   That breeze you all feel is me breathing a sigh of relief.  Now we wait for April.   Gonna be having some adult beverages tonight!    *oh- what's this Rose Bowl rumor?  So I don't have to read through it all as I have a few minutes now only....

Edited by Original

1 hour ago, Original said:

All this ticket excitement I missed. Sitting in a hockey rink all day (for my daughters team).    Yes- Original has all his Tix now.   That breeze you all feel is me breathing a sigh of relief.  Now we wait for April.   Gonna be having some adult beverages tonight!    *oh- what's this Rose Bowl rumor?  So I don't have to read through it all as I have a few minutes now only....

glad you got yours! trying to figure out how to crop mine so it doesn't show anything it's not supposed to be showing then i'll post pics of them. I will be in section B row C seats 7 &  8! has anyone got any of the swag that we are getting with the gold VIP package? and of so what is it?

Purchased my ticket only days ago, and have it today in my email! So f'ing pumped!

Paid a fortune for my Gold VIP package, and still fighting to get my merchandise. Why couldn't they just add a shipping charge for international customers?  I'm sure there are plenty of overseas fans coming to Vegas.

What are we, in 1980? Sigh. Would've thought it was simple these days.

Cheers to those on my side. I'll keep fighting the good fight for what's mine!

19 hours ago, Original said:

That's bullshit.  So where do they plan on shipping your stuff to?  You gotta call/keep pressure up.  I'm pissed (for you).   

They don't plan on letting me have it. At all. Totally bogus.

Good advice mate, cheers. I will keep up the phone calls and emails.

1 hour ago, Time to DIE!!! said:

I am plotting along. Just booked the plane tickets. Have the hotel room. Now all I need are two show tickets...

just wait until the show has started and scalpers will be selling tickets below face value right outside the gates.

you'll be able to choose any tickets you want. don't buy the first you see, walk around and see what different guys have.

remember, their tickets are only worth what someone's willing to pay, you set the market.

i've gotten into countless huge 'sold out' shows this way over the past 20+ years. there's no such thing as sold out.

7 hours ago, paranoyd androyd said:

just wait until the show has started and scalpers will be selling tickets below face value right outside the gates.

you'll be able to choose any tickets you want. don't buy the first you see, walk around and see what different guys have.

remember, their tickets are only worth what someone's willing to pay, you set the market.

i've gotten into countless huge 'sold out' shows this way over the past 20+ years. there's no such thing as sold out.

This plus 1000!!

This strategy should be used by all fans who don't have tickets.

This is an instance where Axl's tardiness will be to our benefit...

Scalpers likely aren't aware of Axl's tendency to go on around 11PM-12AM.

By 10PM, scalpers will be panicking and fans should be able to name their price...