04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

37 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

There are balcony seats on Stubhub for $280 fees included for Friday.. Not sure if that is a "deal" or not.. I suspect ticket prices will start dropping on those sites now. 

$280 for a nose bleed is still a good mark up.  Those tickets were about $100 out the door originally. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

What section is it? I bought a ticket in 205 on the second night, and it was $200-something face value. 

Yeah the front half of the upper sections on the sides (202-206 and 222-226) were $199.50 face.

Edited by Blackjacker

For those of us staying at MGM, I just got a tweet from MGM and threw up a little in my mouth.  Hakkassan (massive night club, think Calvin Harris etc...) is celebrating their 3rd anniversary that weekend.  Hosted by......Kim Kardashian.  WTF

Imagine that crowd in contrast to the Guns crowd LOL.  Gonna be a madhouse in Vegas with the fight crowd, the Guns people and the Kardashian wacks.

2 minutes ago, Original said:

For those of us staying at MGM, I just got a tweet from MGM and threw up a little in my mouth.  Hakkassan (massive night club, think Calvin Harris etc...) is celebrating their 3rd anniversary that weekend.  Hosted by......Kim Kardashian.  WTF

Imagine that crowd in contrast to the Guns crowd LOL.  Gonna be a madhouse in Vegas with the fight crowd, the Guns people and the Kardashian wacks.

Vegas seems to be the most democratic city in the world lol

14 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Vegas seems to be the most democratic city in the world lol

Cab lines at airport can be a bitch if you time it right.  I'm coming in on Wednesday, but if you are coming in on Friday I'd consider lining up a shuttle (Super Shuttle) etc....  It's about the same price/maybe a little more, but you can avoid the (at times) lengthy cab line. 

26 minutes ago, Original said:

I just heard Tiesto will be playing @ Hakkassan Saturday night ..one of the top DJ's in the world....Vegas will be insane that weekend.

Edited by Kasanova King

Just now, Original said:

Cab lines at airport can be a bitch if you time it right.  I'm coming in on Wednesday, but if you are coming in on Friday I'd consider lining up a shuttle (Super Shuttle) etc....  It's about the same price/maybe a little more, but you can avoid the (at times) lengthy cab line. 

The WAX bus goes for the terminal and drops you just outside the MGM. Takes 15 minutes. 

11 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I just heard Tiesto will be playing @ Hakkassan Saturday night ..one of the top DJ's in the world....Vegas will be insane that weekend.

And Steve Aoki (another big one) on Thursday night.  *I only know these names from my numerous times in Vegas

Go park it at that bar (Centrifuge) around 11:30-midnight and it's great people watching with everyone lining up to get into Hakkassan. 

14 minutes ago, Original said:

And Steve Aoki (another big one) on Thursday night.  *I only know these names from my numerous times in Vegas

Go park it at that bar (Centrifuge) around 11:30-midnight and it's great people watching with everyone lining up to get into Hakkassan. 

Haha....I'm probably going to be one of the people lining up...:lol:

Edited by Kasanova King

27 minutes ago, Original said:

Um yah....the scenery is very solid.  I found myself half juiced playing in a poker tournament there late one night when the poker room was by the entrance and I concur with the great people watching comment.

3 hours ago, Original said:

^~~~THAT is GREAT, that way, if Gn'R doesn't show, and a riot ensues, Imma use it as an excuse to punch Kim Kardashian right in the tit. LoL... and also maybe flip over a cop car, cuz I always wanted to give that a go anyway =D.

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

There are balcony seats on Stubhub for $280 fees included for Friday.. Not sure if that is a "deal" or not.. I suspect ticket prices will start dropping on those sites now. 

I hope so...I still need a pair for Saturday. 

Does anybody know what the seating rows are ??? For example double letters like AA DD the lowest followed by 1,2,3 rows and then A-Z???? On stubhub I see ones that 3,4 ,ww etc but not sure if they are in the back or not. Also cannot find a accurate site with seat rows. Any help would be appreciated

5 minutes ago, wrecthed said:

Does anybody know what the seating rows are ??? For example double letters like AA DD the lowest followed by 1,2,3 rows and then A-Z???? On stubhub I see ones that 3,4 ,ww etc but not sure if they are in the back or not. Also cannot find a accurate site with seat rows. Any help would be appreciated

It appears the number and AA, BB, etc seats are the portable fold out seating that are closer to/on the floor. Row A is the first row of the permanent seats.