04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

3 hours ago, wrecthed said:

Does anybody know what the seating rows are ??? For example double letters like AA DD the lowest followed by 1,2,3 rows and then A-Z???? On stubhub I see ones that 3,4 ,ww etc but not sure if they are in the back or not. Also cannot find a accurate site with seat rows. Any help would be appreciated

Anything with AA or a number (1,2,3) will be the "front" of the sections.    So you are good to go with either AA or a numbered (1,2,3 etc) row....you would be in the front of the section with either one.

Edited by Kasanova King

27 minutes ago, wrecthed said:

Does anybody know what the seating rows are ??? For example double letters like AA DD the lowest followed by 1,2,3 rows and then A-Z???? On stubhub I see ones that 3,4 ,ww etc but not sure if they are in the back or not. Also cannot find a accurate site with seat rows. Any help would be appreciated

a8ypmWB.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks everybody but I see on stubhub they have seats like DD or WW. There is not a DD on the map or a WW so just making sure its not a scam or way in the back.  I dont think they exist. So maybe a couple people made typos on stub hub??

Edited by wrecthed

Hi everybody,

I'm a long long time GN'R fan 'since 1991 and a long long time Gn'R Online community member. I used to be on Mygnr around 2000/2001 (How is Eric doing? is he still the owner here?) and on HTGTH befor RIR 2001 even happened. I'm a French dude and I know some people in the Industry here. Im' NOT an isider, I'm an honnest guy ans I don't say i'm an insider because I'm not, but I do have some connexions for the French Market ;-)

Anyway, I've been a huge Gn'R fan since 1991, big Slash fan and big Richard Fortus fan also. On Youtube, I was "Morricone" and I used to make some guitar medleys about Richard Fortus. I also talked to him by e-mails during 2 ou 3 years, great guy, very humble and PHENOMENAL guitar player of course as you know :headbang:

So let's make an Official Thread for the bombastic guitar combo... Slash/Fortus! 2 incredible guitar players, both are terrific on Lead AND rythm guitar, both can play everything perfectly.

Slash? well... the legend, the man, the myth.

Fortus?... the modern incarnation of Ronnie Wood and Jeff Beck on Lead guitar, very bluesy and "classic Rock" vibe and style,  and almost the spiritual son of Mister Izzy Stradlin' on rythm guitar.

Imagine Richard Fortus (4tus):

+

SLASH

What do you think? :headbang:

12 hours ago, wrecthed said:

I've called a few times.   Section 8 is A-Z.   Sections 5-6 are AA-DD then A-Z, you can see on that map where the D, C and benches are on the floor is where they roll out AA-DD.   And WC or whatever is the last row, which I think is Wheel Chair.  I didn't ask about other sections. 

Edited by Original

Looks like i have an extra ticket.

4/8/16 Section B main floor row V.

1 ticket only.  Hard ticket.  PM me if interested.   It was my friends and he backed out and wants to sell.  Its a single ticket.  I have GA for myself.

Edited by Birk

On 3/14/2016 at 6:17 PM, xBrownstonex said:

I love the reactions i get from people when i tell them i am flying to vegas for this. A mix of disbelief and admiration.

Yes!

I receive the same reactions!

Are u flying from Bs As to Vegas to see a Rock band???? My answer is NO! Is GnFnR!!!!!

• Like 2

On 15.3.2016 at 9:55 AM, GunnersFan said:

I'm the one in Australia.

I knew what I was getting in for, but I was up for a fight. Wherever there's a will, there's a way! Well, most of the time....

There is a part on their page which says " VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser, some exceptions may apply.  "

So I've been pestering them about the "exceptions" part. To no avail so far, but we'll see. :shrugs:

Either way, I've got a great seat to my most anticipated event in years, and I can't f'ing wait! 

I'm the envy of so many people here in Australia. One mate says it will be shit because Izzy's not there, but got him to admit he'd kill to be there ;)

This will be sofa king epic! :headbang:

For VIP people coming from outside USA/Canada, check this overview:

http://www.axs.com/events/306249/guns-n-roses-tickets/promopage/4075?skin=tmobile

in the buttom of the page is info "VIP PACKAGE DISCLAIMER INFORMATION" and also has an email adress. coming from europe and also wanting to have my merchandise, i wrote to that adress and got this reply from gnrvip a few days ago:

"Hi ,

Thank you for your inquiry. An email will be sent to you a few days prior to the show with information on how to get your tickets. The merchandise will be collected at the venue so no need for an alternate address.

Best,

VIP Customer Service"

Edited by Lim666
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Lim666 said:

For VIP people coming from outside USA/Canada, check this overview:

http://www.axs.com/events/306249/guns-n-roses-tickets/promopage/4075?skin=tmobile

in the buttom of the page is info "VIP PACKAGE DISCLAIMER INFORMATION" and also has an email adress. coming from europe and also wanting to have my merchandise, i wrote to that adress and got this reply from gnrvip a few days ago:

"Hi ,

Thank you for your inquiry. An email will be sent to you a few days prior to the show with information on how to get your tickets. The merchandise will be collected at the venue so no need for an alternate address.

Best,

VIP Customer Service"

Thanks Lim666

I have also sent an email, and got a similar reply. So it looks like I'll get my merchandise after all!

Here's my reply:

Thank you for your inquiry. An email will be sent to you a few days prior to the show with information on collecting your merchandise at the venue.

Best,

VIP Customer Service

Love it!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Birk said:

Looks like i have an extra ticket.

4/8/16 Section B main floor row V.

1 ticket only.  Hard ticket.  PM me if interested.   It was my friends and he backed out and wants to sell.  Its a single ticket.  I have GA for myself.

Kudos for selling to the forum dude. Would this be for night 1 or 2.

edit night 1 I see. I already have one, but tempting to upgrade slightly. 

Edited by Carburetta

2 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

My flight to Germany is leaving on sunday, 8.30 am.

I am thinking about maybe scoring a cheap ticket for the 2nd night also. You think there'll be time enough after the show to be at the airport 2hours before the flight?

If you have an 8:30AM flight, yes you'll have plenty of time to get to airport.  It's a 5 minute cab ride and let's say they go on at midnight, show will end by 3AMish.

44 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Is it best to try to score tickets at the day of the show or beforehand?

I wanna buy a ticket for the 2nd night. I dont know if is a good idea waiting till the day of show.

Stubhub maybe is better.

Edited by ManuARG

37 minutes ago, Original said:

I wonder home many tickets the brokers actually still have for sale?  20,000 seat arena so do they have 3,000?  + or -? 

Is that Accurate? It looks like a smaller Arena with only one Balcony tier.. I thought it looked closer to 10,000

*just checked Wiki for what it is worth and it says concerts are 12,000 to 19,600. I am thinking closer to 14 - 15,000 of that is accurate.

Edited by Tom-Ass