04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

19 hours ago, GunnersFan said:

Purchased my ticket only days ago, and have it today in my email! So f'ing pumped!

Paid a fortune for my Gold VIP package, and still fighting to get my merchandise. Why couldn't they just add a shipping charge for international customers?  I'm sure there are plenty of overseas fans coming to Vegas.

What are we, in 1980? Sigh. Would've thought it was simple these days.

Cheers to those on my side. I'll keep fighting the good fight for what's mine!

They don't plan on letting me have it. At all. Totally bogus.

Good advice mate, cheers. I will keep up the phone calls and emails.

Well. It said that all VIP packages are only for americans... not that I wanted to buy any, but that's total bullshit.

12 hours ago, Original said:

I think (well duh) that when Slash strikes those 1st chords of Jungle (that's gotta be opener right) we will all literally have the chills.  And I'm not kidding.  I'm 45, I last saw the real deal in '92, I may tear up.  I'm not sure how I'm gonna handle this.   I'm serious- this is gonna be......amazing.  

I keep trying to "get prepared" and I think I just have to settle for the fact that I won't be. Every time I think "ok, I'll get through Slash's opening notes to Jungle without tearing up" I THEN think of Axl screaming "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE????!!!!!!"

I truly don't know how its all gonna feel that night. I hope Alice In Chains can calm me down a bit because I am gonna be on the fucking edge until those lights go down. Seriously, aside from a Zeppelin reunion, I can't think of a show that would get me feeling this way. Its gonna be a fucking homecoming.

See, and NOW I'm thinking of the lights going down again and getting chills. Its just gonna be one of those shows.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rockphantom said:

Keep in mind that the type of fan you describe may be taping the show for fans around the world who cannot be in attendance. It's fun to go wild at a show but be respectful of your neighbors. You never know what their reason for attending is...

I usually attend a show because I love the music, but at age 41, if can stay seated, all the better.

Ok everyone, Line Ap seems to be working pretty good.  A G N' R Las Vegas group has been started.  You don't need to give out any personal information in order to be in contact with everyone on there....in case some people felt weird about that. 

Download Line Ap from Google Play or Apple Store

Setup your account
Search for my user id.  (Pm me and I will send it to you).

Then add me and I will invite you to the room.

Very easy....A bunch of us are already in....:thumbsup:

13 hours ago, challenger70rt said:

I'll tell you one thing, I hope the "complimentary beverages" at the before party are AYCD, cuz Imma get fuckin' rocked!! Both literally and figuratively!

I'm positive it's all you can drink.   I did VIP deal for Jovi and it was a full open bar.  Pretty much whatever you wanted.  Just tip the bartender.  

14 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I just want to apologize up front I will probably be really insanely into it...screaming, singing along, dancing etc etc! it's funny cos my husband and I had never been to a concert together before like six years ago and he was unprepared for "concert me"! :P 

I think our concert selfs are twins :dance:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

I have silver VIP tickets general admission... If I get to venue early and wait yada yada do I have a chance to get front row to the stage? Or does gold vip get a chance to go into the stage room before silver vip

Silver VIP is the only package with General Admission.

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:58 PM, GunnersFan said:

Purchased my ticket only days ago, and have it today in my email! So f'ing pumped!

Paid a fortune for my Gold VIP package, and still fighting to get my merchandise. Why couldn't they just add a shipping charge for international customers?  I'm sure there are plenty of overseas fans coming to Vegas.

What are we, in 1980? Sigh. Would've thought it was simple these days.

Cheers to those on my side. I'll keep fighting the good fight for what's mine!

They don't plan on letting me have it. At all. Totally bogus.

Good advice mate, cheers. I will keep up the phone calls and emails.

did you buy your package thru AXS? cos I bought mine thru them, got the gold package also and just called to find out when i'd be getting the goodies. she told me the people putting on the show are in charge of that and when I asked who that was specifically she said the Guns N Roses people and had no other info. SO how the *bleep* do we get a hold of the GN'R "people" to find out when we get our stuff??

12 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

did you buy your package thru AXS? cos I bought mine thru them, got the gold package also and just called to find out when i'd be getting the goodies. she told me the people putting on the show are in charge of that and when I asked who that was specifically she said the Guns N Roses people and had no other info. SO how the *bleep* do we get a hold of the GN'R "people" to find out when we get our stuff??

You guys need to get ahold of TB.  No idea how...can you Facebook them?  Email Nighttain- maybe they can pass message on?  Or isn't Fernando gonna allegedly be at pre-party?    Or start a thread dedicated to it here.  That's just wrong to get jacked outta what you paid for.  

3 hours ago, Original said:

You guys need to get ahold of TB.  No idea how...can you Facebook them?  Email Nighttain- maybe they can pass message on?  Or isn't Fernando gonna allegedly be at pre-party?    Or start a thread dedicated to it here.  That's just wrong to get jacked outta what you paid for.  

Before anyone starts hassling Fernando at the pre-party, I would confirm that it's the G N' R camp's responsibility.   Doesn't seem right to me....usually it's the promoters that handle this type of stuff.  I would reach out to AXS again and find out who specifically over there is in charge of the G N' R shows, etc.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Before anyone starts hassling Fernando at the pre-party, I would confirm that it's the G N' R camp's responsibility.   Doesn't seem right to me....usually it's the promoters that handle this type of stuff.  I would reach out to AXS again and find out who specifically over there is in charge of the G N' R shows, etc.

I'm not saying hassle him...rather make him aware.  He should be able to get some answers.  

12 minutes ago, Original said:

I am waiting til the end of the week to see if I get anything in the mail. when I got my VIP stuff from the Peter Frampton concert it took awhile. If nothing by then I will go thru the Nightrain thing and see what happens...

3 hours ago, Original said:

I'm not saying hassle him...rather make him aware.  He should be able to get some answers.  

Hopefully it gets resolved before then....something like this shouldn't be an issue by then....I would hope not, anyway......:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Anyone knows if the merch stands will accept visa or just cash?

this is what I found on the T-Mobile FAQ:

Visa, American Express, Discover, Master Card and Diner’s Club are accepted at the Box Office, Concession Stands and Retail Locations

not sure of retail locations are the merch stands? anyway hope this helps :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Just realized Silver VIP doesn't get the "crowd free merch shopping". Not a huge deal but I'm gonna want some merch so the shit better not be sold out after the shows :max:

Why do you need to wait until after the show?

22 hours ago, challenger70rt said:

I'll tell you one thing, I hope the "complimentary beverages" at the before party are AYCD, cuz Imma get fuckin' rocked!! Both literally and figuratively!

9 hours ago, Original said:

I'm positive it's all you can drink.   I did VIP deal for Jovi and it was a full open bar.  Pretty much whatever you wanted.  Just tip the bartender.  

Not trying to be negative with this post or anything, just relaying the facts here.  I have done VIP for Guns before.  With the UCAP shows it was just early entry and lithograph (if memory serves), at least for the UCAP shows in NY.  But I also did VIP for the NYE Vegas shows in 2011, and for a few of the residency shows in Vegas 2014.  Granted these were run by GroundControl.  Not sure if they're still involved or not.  But those shows were NOT all you can drink sadly.  Of course that doesn't mean that these won't be.  I am sure that it will be a blast either way!