04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

I'd say ship it to a forum member in Canada or the U.S., but they might keep the cool stuff. ;)

But seriously, if it comes down to it I'm sure someone here would be willing to take it and ship it down under for you if you're paying for shipping anyways. Alternatively - ship it to someone attending the show and meet up with them there.

10 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I'd say ship it to a forum member in Canada or the U.S., but they might keep the cool stuff. ;)

But seriously, if it comes down to it I'm sure someone here would be willing to take it and ship it down under for you if you're paying for shipping anyways. Alternatively - ship it to someone attending the show and meet up with them there.

I thought the same thing. There's gotta be SOMEONE here that would take it for you and either keep it till the show or ship it to you.

17 hours ago, k12 said:

is anyone else nervous these concerts are not going to happen? I am traveling a long way and I am afraid I am going to get there and the concerts are going to be called off at the last minute

No. Like Frankie says-RELAX. Axl,Slash and Duff would be sued into oblivion if they cancelled these shows. It's happening, Broham.

Edited by Subtle Signs

17 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Does anyone on this forum live in Vegas ?   Are there actually any cool billboards, posters, or any advertisement/marketing going on in Vegas right now?   Would seem very weird if there was not any....  

Why market/advertise sold out shows? Seems like a waste of money to pump into commercials and print advertising.  I'm sure if the arena has an outdoor electronic billboard that the GNR show  will be on there but otherwise ,advertising/promotion seems like a waste of money.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I can only speak for myself, but IMO this is the ONLY show I have never been more certain will occur in Guns N Roses history. It sets the tone for everything. To cancel your literal return would throw everything in jeopardy. Hardcores wouldn't trust them, the general public certainly would lose all respect for them. I truly think it would dismantle everything.

There are very few things I am certain of. Christmas is on December 25th, New Years Eve is on the 31st, and Guns N Roses WILL be in Vegas April 8th. I can't tell you if the show will be good, I can't tell you how long a tour would last after it, but I've never been more confident in a Guns show to take place than that first Vegas show. It is almost singlehandidly the reason I'm going. Because I know there's no way in hell it could get canceled :lol:.

While I'm also sure the shows will happen, it's probably easier for you to say since you don't live near Vancouver. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grogmug said:

Sonics I bought the etickets from another user on here, I guess the easiest way is to transfer them to my email address? What do you guys think is the safest way? Just making sure I'm doing it right..

I bought my ticket from another fan as well and he's gonna transfer it to my email address.

19 hours ago, James Bond said:

19 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I thought the same thing. There's gotta be SOMEONE here that would take it for you and either keep it till the show or ship it to you.

Thank you fellas. They won't ship it ANYWHERE now. Judging by this reply

Kim L, Mar 10, 9:39 PM:

The VIP items are only shipped within the U.S. and Canada. We are unable to change your address because your shipping and billing address must match.

Thank you,

AXS Guest Services

Disappointing, and as they have got a decent chunk of my $950, a better reply or offer would have been appreciated.

1 hour ago, GunnersFan said:

The VIP items are only shipped within the U.S. and Canada. We are unable to change your address because your shipping and billing address must match.

Thank you,

AXS Guest Services

Disappointing, and as they have got a decent chunk of my $950, a better reply or offer would have been appreciated.

What a shit reply. Maybe try calling them directly because like you said - that's a nice chunk of your money. Damn right you should be able to get the items.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GunnersFan said:

Thank you,

AXS Guest Services

That's bullshit.  So where do they plan on shipping your stuff to?  You gotta call/keep pressure up.  I'm pissed (for you).   

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

Aight fuck this, I'll see all you beautiful people in vegas!

Nice!

I was just telling someone yesterday that I'm as excited about hanging with the forum folks as I am the actual show. I'm only in town from 10am on Saturday until 11pm on Sunday, but I'm hoping to meet up with us many people as possible.

• Like 1