04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Ahhhh the ticket game.  Just bought another pair for the Saturday show.  "Upgraded" in my mind.  Went from section 6 to 8 but from middle seats to aisle, and lower down (row C).  Just gotta sell my others now, shouldn't be a problem.  Just looking for face value.  I'll post on Stub again soon.  The wife will be much happier with aisle.  Happy wife, happy life right...?  I'm still betting she's 50/50 on night 2.  LOL

Edited by Original

24 minutes ago, The Black said:

Spent a ridiculous amount for section 5 on the first night. Oh well, once in a liftetime thing!

Hey- it's worth as much as you think it is.  Good for you.  I paid face value for my 1st pair for Fri & Sat and AXS Premium for my 2nd Sat night pair (LOL).  Now I have 2 paid for Sat night....I'll figure it out.  I love playing the Ticketmaster game (AXS in this case).

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 7:52 PM, emybdc said:

Wooohoooo, finally worked things out and now I can say I'm coming to Vegas too!!! 
Plane tickets and hotel booked, working on my ticket!

Have a safe trip and enjoy the show :heart:

Anyone figure out the seating chart exactly?   Like I called- section 8 is rows AA-DD then A-Z with seat 1 closest to Section 7.   Anyone have a clue what rows other sections start with?   Why is finding a true detailed seating chart so fucking hard?  

I think them being so quiet is awesome, expect the worst and you never know what can happen.  We may get a full blown reunion in Vegas.  Its been this long why not do it with a bang!!!!  If adler wasnt in he would be all over social media blasting GNR

49 minutes ago, Original said:

Anyone figure out the seating chart exactly?   Like I called- section 8 is rows AA-DD then A-Z with seat 1 closest to Section 7.   Anyone have a clue what rows other sections start with?   Why is finding a true detailed seating chart so fucking hard?  

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/las-vegas-new-t-mobile-arena-center-detailed-row-numbers-chart-map/high-resolution/new-t-mobile-arena-las-vegas-seating-chart-01-detailed-seat-row-number-stage-concert-section-floor-plan-lower-club-level-layout-high-resolution.htm

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bbedwards said:

Fuck...finally a decent chart.  Thank you!

12 minutes ago, bbedwards said:
1 hour ago, Original said:

I just pm'd you about your tickets Original

Hang on- I'm on IPhone. I'll try and PM back....otherwise give me a bit to get to computer. 

Edited by Original
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Original said:

no problem. ps, this reply box is being glitchy for me right now...can't type anywhere but within this quote box, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it! lol

HA! Guess I figured it out. Also, check your PM's Original. I just messaged you about your extra tickets for Saturday.

Well here goes nothing.  My wife and I are going on Saturday night and now we have another couple that is going to Vegas with us and we are now searching for a set of tickets for them.  Please hit me up if anyone needs to dump 2 together.  

Any leads are immensely appreciated.

Thanks!!

9 hours ago, Birk said:

Thats not the stage layout if there is no PIT.

I agree. That's not the correct chart for the floor for this show. No GA shown there. And I'm in B, which is on the left. This shows B in the center. I got excited for a minute, but found a different one specific to the GnR show. The rest of the arena is probably accurate though...

9 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I agree. That's not the correct chart for the floor for this show. No GA shown there. And I'm in B, which is on the left. This shows B in the center. I got excited for a minute, but found a different one specific to the GnR show. The rest of the arena is probably accurate though...

This isn't really rocket science folks.....on that chart, Floor Sections A,B,C are GA.  D,E,F are where Floor sections B,C,D are and then E and F will be behind that.   

• Like 1