04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

May I ask how much you've paid for your tickets and what section are they?

Thank you guys for all the info!

I bought my ticket through Vivid seats...lower section 10, row 5 and paid $424 after fees.   

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Not sure if y'all know but there is a thread at Nightrain with fellow Gunners reselling their extra tickets for close to face value.  Yes, you will have to shell out the $25 membership fee but you could luck out and score some decent tickets really cheap.

You would have to check the thread all day long because they tend to sell very fast after being posted.

I didn't know that! I'm a nightrain member already so it's worth checking it out. Thanks!

Just now, Kasanova King said:

I bought my ticket through Vivid seats...lower section 10, row 5 and paid $424 after fees.   

That's a good deal. The cheapest ones right now are in section 212/216 and they cost +- U$448 after fees.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I've only found a pair of tickets for U$750 in section 222 on eBay. That's worse than stubhub :(

I'm not sure if there is any kind of search limitation due to the fact that I'm browsing from BR, but that was all I was able do find.

Thanks! I'll wait and keep an eye on tickets everywhere I can. But I'm gonna freak out if more tickets aren't released like a week before the show and will buy it somewhere else lol

Hang tight....let me peruse eBay real quick and see what I can find. I'll message you direct.

12 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

@emybdc I bought my ticket pretty much right after King still (uh stole I meant) that one from me :)

Section 10, row B $450 total including fees.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Nice!

This Vivid website works like Stubhub? 

I bought mine on eBay actually.  I've never bought anything from vivid seats so not sure exactly, but I believe it is very similar to how stubhub works.  Others may know better...

11 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Nice!

This Vivid website works like Stubhub? 

It's similar and slightly less expensive.  They also have a 100% guarantee on the tickets.  If they cancel the show, you get what you paid for the ticket.  They also have live customer service you can call 24/7....very reputable site from what I hear.

I bought my tickets on Stubhub. Try vivid seats, I bought there my tickets for the Rolling Stones show last summer at the AT&T Stadium in Dallas for $25. I bought'em the same day of the concert after a massive price drop. Not sure if its going to happen again, but usually the same day of the show the prices drop a lil' bit.

22 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

It does and from I have seen it seems to be a bit cheaper.

Yes, I've noticed that, I think there are no fees in Vivid seats tickets.

Thank you guys, you've helped me a great deal. Hope this works out :)

Im just gonna wait till they announce more shows, I was excited about Coachella and was even planning to book, but Im gonna wait till they announce more shows.

Im sure Vegas would be a lot of fun, but it will work out expensive for me, so I'd rather wait for a european show, in that I will go to a new city and even go to the show also. 

@emybdc Its your money, but its not possible that they won't play a show in Brazil, they will definitely tour Brazil, but If you have never been to vegas and if you like to travel, then I would say go ahead. Ive been to Vegas before, so I'd rather go to another city. 

7 minutes ago, mikebones said:

I bought my tickets on Stubhub. Try vivid seats, I bought there my tickets for the Rolling Stones show last summer at the AT&T Stadium in Dallas for $25. I bought'em the same day of the concert after a massive price drop. Not sure if its going to happen again, but usually the same day of the show the prices drop a lil' bit.

I love the Stones. I don't think this is gonna be the same thing. Making it closer to the Stones, if THEY were playing an arena, I don't think you'd find a ticket for that price. The show is gonna be pricey no matter how many ways you slice it. There MIGHT be a drop in prices day of, maybe day before. But you've gotta be in the area, have a flight, have a hotel, and have a lot of luck that thats gonna happen. I'm sure it will, although not to a major degree, and its a hell of a lot of stress right up to the band getting on stage.

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Im just gonna wait till they announce more shows, I was excited about Coachella and was even planning to book, but Im gonna wait till they announce more shows.

Im sure Vegas would be a lot of fun, but it will work out expensive for me, so I'd rather wait for a european show, in that I will go to a new city and even go to the show also. 

@emybdc Its your money, but its not possible that they won't play a show in Brazil, they will definitely tour Brazil, but If you have never been to vegas and if you like to travel, then I would say go ahead. Ive been to Vegas before, so I'd rather go to another city. 

I was actually planning on going to NYC or Washington DC to see the show. However I'm getting very anxious and nervous about this whole "reunion" thing. I'm not so sure anymore there will be more concerts and I could not live with myself if I were to miss this. I'll definitely try to figure things out and go to Vegas.

I'm a big believer in reserved seats especially in a brand new arena. It's NEVER A guarantee, but it's worked out for me a ton of times. 

In the end, I'd say it's a matter of funds. If you've got the extra scratch, then by all means buy tickets sooner than later. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm a big believer in reserved seats especially in a brand new arena. It's NEVER A guarantee, but it's worked out for me a ton of times. 

In the end, I'd say it's a matter of funds. If you've got the extra scratch, then by all means buy tickets sooner than later. 

What I fear is not buying now and then, if there are no reserved seats, I'll have to spend a lot more money to buy last minute ticket. I'm not sure what to do. Ugh I should have decided this before and bought the tickets from the offical sale. 

Edited by emybdc

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

What I fear is not buying now and then, if there are no reserved seats, I'll have to spend a lot more money to buy last minute ticket. I'm not sure what to do. Ugh I should have decided this before and bought the tickets from the offical sale. 

If you actually want to go and if you think there won't be any other shows, then book now and don't take your chances for later on cause as Russ said its NEVER a guarantee. 

Honestly if you are just going to see vegas, it will work out very expensive for you, plane tickets, Hotel stay, show tickets, you need money for other basic things like food and all. 

Ha ha thats pretty cool!! It'll bring me back to when I saw VR and Alice In Chains had a GREAT opening set. It was right when they came back with the new singer and they really did well!

Not a big fan of a AIC or anything, but cool to see its a name support, and cool to see its someone I sort of know and like. Its still gonna be interminable, so I hope they play a good fucking version of Rooster!

30 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I love the Stones. I don't think this is gonna be the same thing. Making it closer to the Stones, if THEY were playing an arena, I don't think you'd find a ticket for that price. The show is gonna be pricey no matter how many ways you slice it. There MIGHT be a drop in prices day of, maybe day before. But you've gotta be in the area, have a flight, have a hotel, and have a lot of luck that thats gonna happen. I'm sure it will, although not to a major degree, and its a hell of a lot of stress right up to the band getting on stage.

I know, I'm just saying that usually on vivid seats the price of the tickets drop the same day of the show. I tried the same last week with the ACDC show at the American Airlines and the cheapest ticket was $168. The difference between arena and stadium is always important.

19 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Ha ha thats pretty cool!! It'll bring me back to when I saw VR and Alice In Chains had a GREAT opening set. It was right when they came back with the new singer and they really did well!

Not a big fan of a AIC or anything, but cool to see its a name support, and cool to see its someone I sort of know and like. Its still gonna be interminable, so I hope they play a good fucking version of Rooster!

Yeah,I saw that tour and AIC were good but without Layne,this isn't AIC. The Jerry Cantrell band wouldn't get high profile gigs like this though. As a huge fan of the real AIC,I'll take what I can get. I'd imagine Duff had a hand in getting them this gig.

• Like 1

Just now, Subtle Signs said:

Yeah,I saw that tour and AIC were good but without Layne,this isn't AIC. The Jerry Cantrell band wouldn't get high profile gigs like this though. As a huge fan of the real AIC,I'll take what I can get. I'd imagine Duff had a hand in getting them this gig.

True, although like I said I never really followed AIC. I remember when they were opening for VR I thought it was dumb because Layne was gone so who really cared. Surprisingly, they were very good, and sounded exactly the same to the little I knew them for, and thats really all I knew as a very passive fan. Then I really liked the first single on that first new record they put out, so for a little while there they did enough to convince me they were pretty cool to keep continuing. California or something was the song. I should look that up. I more just kind of like the weird relation to VR this first Guns show has now.