04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

3 hours ago, liers said:

Some sites are quoting Eddie money about gnr news but think he is actually Eddie money (the singer).

LOL. Too funny. As if Eddie Money (the singer )would take the time to register here and then use his industry connections to seek out GNR news for us. Post a link to these stories please.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Same here. In '11, I drank a lot of beer before & during the show. Really really had to piss midshow. Got to the urinal, then heard Axl say "You're talking to yourself"... Missed the first part of Estranged! Not gonna miss a second of the first Vegas show pissing!!!! But I'm gonna throw em back til well after sunrise when it's over!

Lol, now I'm worried about it being 10, 11, midnight and needing to pee but not wanting to leave my seat in case I miss the opening of the show lololololol! First world problems!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm going to take it easy on the drinking before the show.....had a lot to drink before I saw them in 2011 and don't remember the 2nd half of the show too well.....:lol:  May only have one or two before and a few during.

in 2006 i barely remember the show cause i got too drunk- not worth it- i won't be stupid like that again.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

in 2006 i barely remember the show cause i got too drunk- not worth it- i won't be stupid like that again.

Yeah, those days are over for me.. I don't start tipping them until like an hour or two before the show and drink em slow.. Then I bring in 3 nips of Jack for the show.. I'm feeling pretty damn good by the encore but remember the show ;)

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

Just wait til the band starts playing shows and the press confuses fortus with Izzy

I actually wondered about that myself even with the die hards. I won't be on the board the night of the first show, but I'm wondering how many posts there will be with "IZZY IS HERE!" and then "NO HE'S NOT!" because someone mistook 4tus for him lol

• Like 1

Should be relatively easy to tell. I'll be on the watch! But seems Izzy usually wears a hat and 4tus doesn't, so that should be a tip off. Otherwise, on a big screen like I imagine they'll have it should be obvious. Fortus likes to jump around, etc.

Although I'm sure Russ was probably joking for the most part. You never know what people will say here though lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Original said:

Picture of the interior of T-Mobile Aena

constructions-09[1].jpg

Is anyone else getting concerned that this place might not be finished in time? Looks like a shit ton of work to be done in just over a month... I'm gonna be pissed if this somehow falls through!  Most of us have spent an ungodly amount of coin on this little shindig...

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Is anyone else getting concerned that this place might not be finished in time? Looks like a shit ton of work to be done in just over a month... I'm gonna be pissed if this somehow falls through!  Most of us have spent an ungodly amount of coin on this little shindig...

Follow the progress here:

http://arenalasvegas.com/construction/view-construction-int.aspx

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, grogmug said:

Anyone have any luck switching the etickets to the physical copies sent by mail? I would rather have the physical copies, but the guy who bought them bought the eticket option.

Although the physical tickets would definitely be cooler, e-tickets are the "safer" bet.  The show is within a week or so of when a lot of the physical tickets will become available...meaning that if they get mailed out late...or worst yet, lost in the mail....you will have to jump through hoops trying to replace them.  At least with e-tickets, they will always be in your email, no matter where you are, etc.

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

That's an older photo, the floor isn't even poured on that picture. They already have many of the seats installed on the realtime photos. It will be done in plenty of time.

• Like 2