04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

It would be sick if they flash "Guns N' Roses.....Guns N' Roses.....Guns N' Roses....Guns N' Roses" repeatedly in red lettering on a screen or electronic sign like they used to to on the Illusions tour right before they come on stage....have the entire arena chanting "Guns..... N'...... Roses.....Guns ......N'.....Roses.......Guns....N'.....Roses......." repeatedly....I would go absolutely nuts.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

It would be sick if they flash "Guns N' Roses.....Guns N' Roses.....Guns N' Roses....Guns N' Roses" repeatedly in red lettering on a screen or electronic sign like they used to to on the Illusions tour right before they come on stage....have the entire arena chanting "Guns..... N'...... Roses.....Guns ......N'.....Roses.......Guns....N'.....Roses......." repeatedly....I would go absolutely nuts.

Well they did it at some nuguns shows

13 minutes ago, grogmug said:

Do you guys think that section 14 row V will have a decent view? I'm pretty sure it's next to the three sections that are blocked off for the high rollers. I wonder if those seats will be completely filled.

This may only work on a computer as I haven't tried it from a phone....but below is a link to interactive seating charts for Phillips Arena.  I used this to compare views for two different sections to see what tickets I wanted for Vegas.  I realize this isn't T-Mobile Arena in Vegas, but it should give you a good idea what your view will be.  Section 14 is probably comparable to Section 106 in Phillips Arena.  

http://philipsarena.io-media.com/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

anyone else in Section F? looks one of the smallest sections and im there both nights.

Lucky bastard. I think there is like 3 rows in the section. I pulled 2 tix in the opposite section E but there was a glitch in the site and it hung when I tried to submit the purchase. Still fn pissed.

1 minute ago, Taylor2555 said:

how are the tickets going for this? did any get re-released after being on hold?

Been sold out since an hour or so into the onsale.  Nothing available face value...although I haven't looked at the VIP packages.  Any unsold VIP packages will be made available closer to April.  

10 minutes ago, Taylor2555 said:

yeah I thought as much, I thought they originally put a large number aside for corporate packages etc. wasn't sure if any of them made it back into the mainstream if they weren't snapped up.

Oh well I guess I have to hope for a live stream :-)

If you want a ticket you can get one.  Stubhub etc....gonna pay a little more but if ya really wanna go you can.  

• Like 1

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎14 at 8:12 PM, Kasanova King said:

You all could still do that, even without the sign :) 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Lol, I'm in the last row

Ain't no shame in that. I've seen plenty of shows that way and had a great amount of fun! 

Side note; one of the funniest things I've had happen to me at a concert involved being (or trying to be) in the last row. When I saw Roger Waters in 2010, I drew front row center for The Palace in the lottery. So when he came back through in 2012, I bought tickets in the upper deck at the opposite end of JLA on purpose. So my wife and I got to the show and went up to the last row of JLA on purpose because I thought it'd be neat to watch the show from the last row since I'd seen in it front row. About halfway through In The Flesh, the people showed up with the seats in the last row, so I pointed out our seats several rows foward and said they were welcome to those if they wanted to be closer. One of the the dudes got all mad and was like "WE WANT THE SEATS WE PAID FOR!!!", so I just laughed it off and moved down 10 rows to where we our seats were.

• Like 1