04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

On 2/1/2016 at 9:16 AM, ManuARG said:

Think About You is a great song!

For me, in the top 5 of all GnR songs.

Amazing start and incredible final.

Agreed, the song never gets old for me and the Classic Line up hardly played it if at all. I think it would be a great one for them to throw into the set.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2016 at 1:01 AM, supercool said:

I'd much rather have a CD song than Think About You.

Said no one ever...

All songs on CD are better that Think About You. Chinese is a good album.

"think about you" is better than most songs on cd. chinese isn't really a good album.

Agreed.. Think About You blows away every song on CD.. Listening do CD was like lsitening to someone scratch their nails down a chalkboard for the most part.

If all the future shows are going to be stadium shows these 2 shows are going to be the best shows of the tour. Stadium shows suck. I saw the Stones last year in Columbus and had good seats for a stadium show but I couldn't see much. 

On 02/02/2016 at 2:03 AM, Subtle Signs said:

I was just watching the RNRHOF induction again and Slash said something about how the band is still gaining new fans and there are many who haven't ever seen them (the classic lineup) play. I guess it hasn't set in yet since it's still two months away. I can't believe it's been 24 years since I last saw the real deal live in person and now it's finally happening. 

After you mentioned it, I went to watch it again and man, how happy was Steven Adler? He looked like a child on Xmas morning. Can you imagine how he's gonna feel playing with the band again?

I hope to see A LOT of videos from those first shows in Vegas.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, emybdc said:

After you mentioned it, I went to watch it again and man, how happy was Steven Adler? He looked like a child on Xmas morning. Can you imagine how he's gonna feel playing with the band again?

I hope to see A LOT of videos from those first shows in Vegas.

Adler is awesome. He is the biggest GNR fan of all and he was in the band! Who knows if he'll be there in Vegas but I hope so. I still see posts from kids on here making fun of him and making light of his stroke which is wrong and very immature. We all make mistakes, nobody is perfect.  The difference is his mistakes are out there for the world to see. 

You'll see lots of videos from Vegas but none from me. I'm gonna enjoy both nights in the "cheap" seats in 210 and 218. We did have a member who offered to let someone wear his Google Glasses in Vegas to broadcast/record the shows so maybe someone will take him up on that if they have decent seats.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

Adler is awesome. Who knows if he'll be there in Vegas but I hope so. I still see posts from kids on here making fun of him and making light of his stroke which is wrong and very immature. We all make mistakes, nobody is perfect.  The difference is his mistakes are out there for the world to see. 

You'll see lots of videos from Vegas but none from me. I'm gonna enjoy both nights in the "cheap" seats in 210 and 218. We did have a member who offered to let someone wear his Google Glasses in Vegas to broadcast/record the shows so maybe someone will take him up on that if they have decent seats.

He is awesome. I've watched an interview where he says he still loves Axl very much and hopes he can get a hug from him. He's the sweetest. You're so right, we all make mistakes, we cannot judge.

I'm very emotional today, watching all sorts of stuff, but of course besides being so nice he can still fucking rock the drums. I think at this point everyone is assuming Steven and Izzy are gonna be at the shows in Vegas or at least at Coachella. April can't come fast enough.

• Like 2

On 2/2/2016 at 6:44 PM, Tom-Ass said:

Agreed.. Think About You blows away every song on CD.. Listening do CD was like lsitening to someone scratch their nails down a chalkboard for the most part.

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, but you also need to remember that CD was well received by most critics and many fans. Not that any of it matters since TSI? is the best GNR album to date, anyway.

Just to say again for those still looking for tickets to the Friday Vegas show a couple VIP packages are still available. Before you go spending $1000 a ticket on stubhub might as well get a VIP ticket for $950. Sections 3, 4, and 5 still available and pairs of seats still around too. I think that is why they say tickets may come available later as maybe they have a certain deadline for the VIP tickets and at whatever point they decide to just release the seats the do without the vip extras. 

9 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Just got my days off approved at work...Vegas here I come!

I too just told my boss today "so... don't expect me this whole weekend of April." That was definitely one of those "sinking in" moments. The next one will probably be buying plane tickets lol.

Its happening. Vegas. Guns N Fuckin' Roses. Two more months? Seems so far away now but in the blink of an eye we're gonna be in an ARENA seeing the real band. Excitement doesn't even begin to describe it.

• Like 2

On 2016. 02. 03. at 6:57 PM, emybdc said:

He is awesome. I've watched an interview where he says he still loves Axl very much and hopes he can get a hug from him. He's the sweetest. You're so right, we all make mistakes, we cannot judge.

I'm very emotional today, watching all sorts of stuff, but of course besides being so nice he can still fucking rock the drums. I think at this point everyone is assuming Steven and Izzy are gonna be at the shows in Vegas or at least at Coachella. April can't come fast enough.

Yeah, we all make mistakes,but not in 90% of our lifes...

He is a nice guy, especially when he talked shit about his former bandmates on his "book" and various interviews

But it will be good to see him with the band on a few dates, especially with Izzy on board

2 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I too just told my boss today "so... don't expect me this whole weekend of April." That was definitely one of those "sinking in" moments. The next one will probably be buying plane tickets lol.

Its happening. Vegas. Guns N Fuckin' Roses. Two more months? Seems so far away now but in the blink of an eye we're gonna be in an ARENA seeing the real band. Excitement doesn't even begin to describe it.

Love it dude....fucking love it.   Vegas and Guns...dream come true. 

• Like 1

The wife and I had our second date in Vegas and we’ve not been back since so it’s gonna be really cool. I’ve got my holidays approved, flights sorted, hotels booked and paid for and now I just need to eat nothing but beans for the next 8 weeks to save some spending money! :lol:

Have you guys been discussing whether or not GN'R will stream their shows? Such as the Coachella? I think we might have a clue right here, on a screenshot of the tweet Axl sent out January 5th.

If you put on your Sherlock Holmes monocles, you will see an antenna among the emojies! That must mean a streaming of the show, no?

IsAxlHintingThatHeWillStreamTheCoachellaShows.png