04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 minute ago, itsprettytiedup said:

Don't know where to put it, I guess it goes here. I'm looking for one ticket to April 9th, any location but with a regular price, not a re-seller price

I'm looking for the same for Friday (actually I'll pay $100 or so over face value). There's actually a good seat for Saturday on StubHub in Section 6 going for $350.  Id jump on that if it was for Friday myself.  

14 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Just bought my ticket.  I'll be in section 10, row 5 which is actually on the floor....but in the back, before the raised part of section 10.  Paid $420 for the ticket after fees....should be worth it.....:axl:

The first 10-12 rows of SEC 10 & SEC 11 should be elevated portable bleacher type seats according to the seating charts I've seen.

The lower rows of 10 & 11 are red like the rest of the lower level sections.

They should be excellent seats, congratulations!!Insert other media

t-mobile-arean-las-vegas-seating-chart.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

The first 10-12 rows of SEC 10 & SEC 11 should be elevated portable bleacher type seats according to the seating charts I've seen.

The lower rows of 10 & 11 are red like the rest of the lower level sections.

They should be excellent seats, congratulations!!Insert other media

t-mobile-arean-las-vegas-seating-chart.jpg

Awesome..

I actually hoped they would be slightly elevated so I wouldn't have issues seeing over the floor seats in front of me.  Great news!

6 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Will somebody be Periscoping the show for us who can't be there or that's too much to ask?

I might be willing to on the second night - I'm in section 205, so if I have a good view of the screens I might do it (no point in doing a phone stream if you can't even see anything). No promises though. And I'm in the GA half of the floor on the first night so I don't plan on taking out the camera much, if at all.

I'm sure there will tons of videos within a couple hours of the show(s) anyway.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Section 13, row W. 

Haha thats where I am night 1! I'll let you know how it is (although I'm afraid a little too stuffed in the corner)!

7 hours ago, jjflyer said:

Did anyone who chose the hard ticket option get their tickets in the mail yet?

I have not. I think someone said March.

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I think I mentioned this before but I'm A-OK with being in section 10. Yeah, it's at the other end of the arena BUT it's right behind the soundboard so the mix should be excellent from those seats. 

And its a head on view of the entire stage. You'll probably have the best of all worlds, being low row behind the sound board, but I think that whole section is pretty good for what it is. You're not really off to either side, and you get a great view of all 3 of the main guys we're there to see. You get to focus on the WHOLE thing, which in itself is nice, as well as probably pretty solid sound.

• Like 1