04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

After some research it looks like it was a bit more than one song in Worcester.

Show 1

It's So Easy

Show 2

Nightrain

Breakdown

I was 15, only went to one show.. Fuck.. I can't believe I missed breakdown!

Dude. Missing Breakdown should be some sort of GNR party foul. I'd LOVE to hear that tune live in person. 

• Like 3

My friend ordered The April 8th Ultimate VIP Package last week (I'm VERY envious), and has yet to receive a confirmation email from AXS, even though the $1258 charge posted on his credit card. Has anyone else who has ordered a VIP package received a confirmation email from AXS?

On 2/15/2016 at 9:03 PM, tsinindy said:
On 2/16/2016 at 9:01 PM, Taylor2555 said:
2 hours ago, Estranged1 said:

yeah I thought as much, I thought they originally put a large number aside for corporate packages etc. wasn't sure if any of them made it back into the mainstream if they weren't snapped up.

Oh well I guess I have to hope for a live stream :-)

This may only work on a computer as I haven't tried it from a phone....but below is a link to interactive seating charts for Phillips Arena.  I used this to compare views for two different sections to see what tickets I wanted for Vegas.  I realize this isn't T-Mobile Arena in Vegas, but it should give you a good idea what your view will be.  Section 14 is probably comparable to Section 106 in Phillips Arena.  

http://philipsarena.io-media.com/

2 hours ago, Estranged1 said:

Nice finds!  That place looks awesome.  And nice to know how close it is to the Monte Carlo and NY NY....I could throw a baseball and hit it from where we're staying.....:lol:

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

My friend ordered The April 8th Ultimate VIP Package last week (I'm VERY envious), and has yet to receive a confirmation email from AXS, even though the $1258 charge posted on his credit card. Has anyone else who has ordered a VIP package received a confirmation email from AXS?

There are almost two months to the shows and the credit card was charged. There's nothing to be nervous about. It said in the original email that we would get our tickets sent electronically in mid March  (for people with regular seats )so I'm sure you'll get yours as well in time.

41 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I still say all 5 appear at Coachella rather than Vegas. They must have something special planned for that show since they allegedly got even more than their 3 million dollar fee.

My thinking all along as well. There's gotta be something to that Coachella show. Mainly just because it seems like this Vegas thing would completely step on its toes otherwise. Its a smaller place in an arena, its specifically all about GNR, its their first shows back. If it has all 5 of them, I literally can't think of one reason Coachella would be superior. I guess it really doesn't have anything to do with Coachella "winning", but you'd think for what they're reportedly paying there has to be something exclusive in that contract. It doesn't shock me at all that the dealings with Coachella was GNR can do their "first show" back whenever they want, but Coachella has the exclusive deal of being the first ones to get the Appetite lineup on stage.

Again, I'd love to be proven wrong. But I just have to imagine Coachella has some ace in their pocket paying all that money, and I can't see what else it would be if its not the Appetite lineup, epescially now that they aren't even getting "first shows back". Then again, I'd also rather keep my hopes lower for Vegas than be told Izzy and Steven will definitely be there and having that dashed. If they're there, fucking incredible. But its just easier now to be like "I'm seeing Axl, Slash and Duff" and anything else that happens is icing on the cake.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harry Sunrise said:

A proshot to buy on DVD/Blue-Ray of the first Vegas show (or any other reunion show) would be awesome. It would be way better than a live stream 'cause the sound quality of a live stream is not that good.

Maybe but I'd rather see a live stream. We'd have to wait a couple of years for a dvd/blu Ray to get released knowing this band

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Jungle was the first song I ever saw them play and it was pretty awesome.

Jungle is an awesome song..love it!  But I too would prefer something else as the opener.  Of the three that poster mentioned I've seen Perfect Crime and Right Next Door To Hell as openers and both were great.  But I've also seen nightrain and it's still my choice if I had a vote :)

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1