04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

15 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

who needs seats? Do you also stand and listen to music? or stand at home and watch a live performance of GNR on your computer/tv? 

Seats are great.

Seats are great if you want to have a beer during the show. Personally I like being able to go for a piss without losing my place every time. Maybe I'm just getting old. :lol:

1 minute ago, sonofnazareth said:

unless you're right up front..standing in a hot, crowded mass of sweaty, drunk GNR fans gets old after a while. 

Agreed. I can't be bothered standing in line for hours just to get on the barrier only to lose my spot half an hour into the show when my bladder starts kicking off. 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2016 at 5:10 PM, Original said:

Just cancelled the stubhub sale of my night 1 tix.  LL "decent" but my original plan was to sell them (don't worry, basically face value) as I figured I could score better Tix closer to the show.  But the way the market is going I said fuck this and kept my originals.   

how did you cancel your Stubhub sale? I am pretty sure once you buy them that is it

Just now, k12 said:

how did you cancel your Stubhub sale? I am pretty sure once you buy them that is it

Pretty sure he means he was selling a ticket and then canceled the sale before someone bought it?

56 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Seats are great if you want to have a beer during the show. Personally I like being able to go for a piss without losing my place every time. Maybe I'm just getting old. :lol:

22 hours ago, Lindy100 said:

Bloody Hell - it doesn't look as if they've made much progress! :nervous:

you are not kidding, if those are "real time" photos it is looking like there is still alot of work to be done

between Guns being what they are and last minute cancellations not something out of the ordinary, and this arena not looking like it is going to be finished in time, I am having my doubts about these shows taking place

Just now, k12 said:

you are not kidding, if those are "real time" photos it is looking like there is still alot of work to be done

between Guns being what they are and last minute cancellations not something out of the ordinary, and this arena not looking like it is going to be finished in time, I am having my doubts about these shows taking place

It will be ready, seats are almost all in now.  Even if not complete fully they can have a gig there!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Original said:

Cost me $100.   20%.   And yes- it was sold.   I guess Stub just finds similar tickets for the buyer. 

Yeah, that's what they do.

Would be interesting to see how a scam would run, in order to get GA tix: List a pair of GA tix (that you don't have) for... $250 each. Have a buddy buy them as soon as you list them. Then before the March 11 ship date, you cancel the sale and pay the $100 penalty, while stubhub gets your buddy another pair of (actual) GA tix for his $500. So you and your friend end up with GA tix to April 8 for $300 each.

I'd have to guess stuhub would's policies would work against that somehow, like they give you a pair of whatever tickets were actually selling at $250 at that time, so matching the price paid instead of the section paid for.

40 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Yeah, that's what they do.

Would be interesting to see how a scam would run, in order to get GA tix: List a pair of GA tix (that you don't have) for... $250 each. Have a buddy buy them as soon as you list them. Then before the March 11 ship date, you cancel the sale and pay the $100 penalty, while stubhub gets your buddy another pair of (actual) GA tix for his $500. So you and your friend end up with GA tix to April 8 for $300 each.

I'd have to guess stuhub would's policies would work against that somehow, like they give you a pair of whatever tickets were actually selling at $250 at that time, so matching the price paid instead of the section paid for.

Huh.   Didn't think it that far....just panicked thinking to get anything better than my section (8) was gonna be a lot more than the $240 x 2 or whatever I initially paid.   Oh well.  I was starting to worry that Id have to bend over big time for anything better.   So I paid the $100 to keep mine. 

Edited by Original

Most stadiums are like this when its a month to go. The stadiums for the World Cup in Brazil, many thought they were not going to be ready as I think some were finished just days before they opened. The good thing about this arena is it will be used instead transforming into a bus station.