04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

5 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

question about axs premium seating- is this the venue's new way of scalping their own tix or are these individuals selling seats that they bought through the venue? ridiculous prices.

90% chance the venue is scalping its own tickets.

Virtually every major band does this on Ticketmaster using the term "Platinum Seats".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockphantom said:

90% chance the venue is scalping its own tickets.

Virtually every major band does this on Ticketmaster using the term "Platinum Seats".

worst thing about it is that i'm looking at them considering a purchase, bastards

3 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

worst thing about it is that i'm looking at them considering a purchase, bastards

It's highway robbery!

However, at least you know the premium seats are legitimate and most of your money goes to the band/promoter.

I have a friend who is in need of a GA ticket for for Saturday, April 9th.

If anyone wants to split an order of "Premium" GNR tickets for the 2nd night, let me know and I'll mention it to my friend.

The fact that you have to buy premium tickets in PAIRS is a racket!!

Edited by rockphantom

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

It's highway robbery!

However, at least you know the premium seats are legitimate and most of your money goes to the band/promoter.

I have a friend who is in need of a GA ticket for for Saturday, April 9th.

If anyone wants to split an order of "Premium" GNR tickets for the 2nd night, let me know and I'll mention it to my friend.

The fact that you have to buy premium tickets in PAIRS is a racket!!

I'm looking to get premium tickets for both nights, however will be going solo both nights as well.

Anybody looking to split a pair of tickets (non-standing), let me know!

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Vegas baby!  Glad to see you're working things out and making the trip!

ME TOO! I'm excited and a little nervous 'cause it's gonna be my first international trip and I'm going on my own.

All in the name of GnR.

1 hour ago, The Black said:

I'm looking to get premium tickets for both nights, however will be going solo both nights as well.

Anybody looking to split a pair of tickets (non-standing), let me know!

Hi!

I am going to Friday 8th (From Portugal) and I am still don't have for Saturday. What is the cost of this tickets ?

9 hours ago, emybdc said:

ME TOO! I'm excited and a little nervous 'cause it's gonna be my first international trip and I'm going on my own.

All in the name of GnR.

Great news! Another southamerican fan! We gonna rock the place out! Ole ole ole oleee Guns n Roseeees!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, starlight said:

So I guess we must wait until April to see GNR, no promotion at all or any kind of news regarding who's in the band

The radio silence is still hard to believe...especially Steven.   And even Duff, Matt n Slash.   Nothing but crickets.....I'm hoping they blow the roof off the new T-Mobile Arena, just blow us all away.