04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 hour ago, Evan442 said:

For anyone that's going and selected standard mail for their tickets from AXS…has anyone received them yet?

I ordered mine the day they went on sale and haven't received anything 

No, I haven't received them either. Just got this e-mail from AXS customer service though:

Kim L, Mar 7, 8:24 PM:

Hello Justin!

Tickets for the GNR shows were mailed out to customers today, so you should have them soon!

Thank you for contacting AXS Customer Service! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

AXS Team
1-888-929-7849

19 minutes ago, jjflyer said:

No, I haven't received them either. Just got this e-mail from AXS customer service though:

Hello Justin!

Tickets for the GNR shows were mailed out to customers today, so you should have them soon!

Thank you for contacting AXS Customer Service! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

AXS Team
1-888-929-7849

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, jjflyer said:

I started wondering the same so I e-mailed AXS last night. I just got a reply:

Hello Justin!

AXS Team
1-888-929-7849

Boing!!!

40 minutes ago, jjflyer said:

I started wondering the same so I e-mailed AXS last night. I just got a reply:

Hello Justin!

AXS Team
1-888-929-7849

Nice work!

16 minutes ago, Birk said:

GOT MY TICKETS IN THE MAIL TODAY FOR 4/8.  I gotta grab em from my dads house tomorrow.  Got my silver VIP in also. 

Awesome! Were all of your tix packages or did you have some regular seats too? I haven't been home to check the mail yet today.

36 minutes ago, Original said:

Fuck (tongue in cheek) all you people getting tix in mail today LOL.  Mine are E tix, so I gotta wait. 

Lol I echo his statements. I just called and have NOT received mine in the mail today! Guess now I'll just be waiting for that mailman every day lol!

2 minutes ago, halfday said:

Thanks man. Just deleted it. I hope nobody messes with it.

You should be alright on here...I know people who have posted pics of tickets on Facebook and have had some issues and they were told it's because the barcode can be replicated with just the number below it even if the bar code itself is obscured to some degree.  

• Like 1

https://tickets.axs.com/premium.html?wr=3505a5a9-ab46-4016-aa81-133eb6ab5b5c&lang=en&skin=tmobile&preFill=1&modRes=1&locale=en_us&eventid=306247&ec=LVA160408&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fevents%2F306247%2Fguns-n-roses-tickets%3Fu%3D221472%26ref%3Devs_fb

Just bought two April 8 GA tickets for $900 a pop from ASX..., there's still a set for about $960, which is cheaper than anywhere else. Just listed my Lower 7 seats for $500 a pop on stub hub. We don't get early entry, but I'm camping outside on Thursday night so I can get as close to the stage as humanly possible.