04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

54 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This isn't really rocket science folks.....on that chart, Floor Sections A,B,C are GA.  D,E,F are where Floor sections B,C,D are and then E and F will be behind that.   

Not exactly. Behind GA, it will be B,A,C. A in the center for some reason. Not a big deal. Just wanted to throw it out there. I'd post a link, but not working for me on iPhone. Google T-mobile GnR seating chart. There are some brokers that post the same chart I saw at my time of purchase through the Nightrain presale...

13 hours ago, grogmug said:

The e-tickets are going out on the 11th for sure right? I bought them from another member on here, so I guess the easiest way to do it would be just transferring them to my e-mail? Just want to make sure I'm doing everything right...

The email from AXS says "Your tickets will not be sent before March 11,2016.  After that time please allow up to 24 hours for delivery".

On 3/5/2016 at 11:22 AM, Black Sabbath said:

It's a month away. I don't mind the silence really and the subtle posts from Slash are cool.

I agree.  If all three of them were all over social media talking about it this entire time, it would have taken a lot of the "mystery/excitement" out of it.  I know it's difficult for some fans to accept this but it was set in place over 3 months before the 1st shows....that's a long time to talk about stuff like, "We were practicing, etc"....lol.....

I expect as the shows get closer, we'll start to hear more from all of them.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Original said:

The email from AXS says "Your tickets will not be sent before March 11,2016.  After that time please allow up to 24 hours for delivery".

yeah i just checked my saved email thinking it was either the 8th or the 11th they were being sent and that is what my email said too (11th ). but cool thing... I thought my tickets were the silver VIP turns out they are the gold! anyone else get the gold package and if so can you explain like what time we are supposed to be there for all the activities included? TIA!

2 minutes ago, vegascleopatra said:

I'm so excited to see GNR play at the new arena and with AIC opening, this show is going to be a dream come true!!  I feel lucky to live here in LV & get to witness this incredible event.

Should be an epic weekend!

19 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

You can get a rough idea of where you're at. I don't think there's a seat-by-seat chart for the Gn'R show yet.

image.gif

Floor B on the Friday and 222 on the Saturday!! Gonna be excellent and looking forward to losing my money in the slots :)

• Like 1

Our tickets will come-

You have chosen to receive e-tickets. You will receive a second e-mail with your e-tickets attached. Once you receive it, simply open the attachment, print the e-tickets and present them on the date of the event.

Your tickets will not be sent before March 11, 2016. After that time, please allow up to 24 hours for delivery.

11 minutes ago, Dazey said:

My stub hub email says the tickets will be available for printing on March 16th. 

AXS will begin (according to my email from them) releasing tickets on the 11th.  The Stub sellers then fire them out to the buyers etc...so I'm guessing your seller said the 16th so as to give AXS a few days to get ix to them.  If that all makes sense.

Bought a Gold VIP package for night 2.

For some reason it wouldn't work for night one when I tried. I thought spending another couple hundred and getting some exclusive goodies would be cool. Saves me all the scalper and service charges on other sites.

• Like 1

I started wondering the same so I e-mailed AXS last night. I just got a reply:

Kim L, Mar 7, 8:24 PM:

Hello Justin!

Tickets for the GNR shows were mailed out to customers today, so you should have them soon!

Thank you for contacting AXS Customer Service! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

AXS Team
1-888-929-7849