04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 hour ago, slash23579 said:

I'm still a little nervous I won't get my tickets since i bought them in the citicard sale and I don't have a citicard

You'll get 'em. Citi and AXS don't care if you have a Citicard or not, just that you used the Citi passcode to get into the presale. Citi pays to have their name/logo plastered all over that presale - Citi got their brand advertised and AXS made extra money selling tickets that would've sold anyway.

i'm waiting on 4 pairs of Citi presale tix myself.

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I assure you absolutely no one will be sitting down when the lights go down for GN'R.

If they play three hours ,my old ass is definitely taking a seat during the Frank Ferrer drum solo. I'll let the kids there go hard for that one. I'm second row both nights in the cheap seats so I think I'll still be able to see it.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 2:05 PM, Original said:

That is awesome...wonder if the guys have any idea of all the people coming from all over or the excitement that is building. 

all I know is my whole day will be spent checking my email to see if my tickets have come. although I bet tomorrow will be the earliest I should realistically expect them. just want those TICKETS!

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, DownUnderScott said:

Does anyone on this forum live in Vegas ?   Are there actually any cool billboards, posters, or any advertisement/marketing going on in Vegas right now?   Would seem very weird if there was not any....  

It's in this thread somewhere...go back to 1st few pages leading up to on-sale. 

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

all I know is my whole day will be spent checking my email to see if my tickets have come. although I bet tomorrow will be the earliest I should realistically expect them. just want those TICKETS!

Yeah I hear ya.  I may call AXS later if I get time...I'll post if I get any news on E tix delivery time frame. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Piss and reload time.

Yeah I could see a pretty big rush to the bathrooms and beer stands during Frank's solo spot. If it were Adler or Sorum though, I'd be on my feet showing respect and rocking out.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Original said:

Yeah I hear ya.  I may call AXS later if I get time...I'll post if I get any news on E tix delivery time frame. 

The email that they sent out said:

Your tickets will not be sent before March 11, 2016. After that time, please allow up to 24 hours for delivery.

On 2016. 03. 03. at 7:57 PM, RussTCB said:

I was wondering about that too. I'd guess there won't be an official live stream but a fan may do something like some have in the past. Wouldn't be the best quality of course, but it might be an option. 

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/03/coachella-2016-will-be-broadcast-in-virtual-reality/

Virtual reality:headbang:

LOL

Cleaned up some posts that don't really belong in this thread. Kaneda started a thread for his thoughts a few days ago on the board. If you want to discuss his post, that's the thread to do it in. 

26 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Some of that shit is pretty bad ass. I'm sure the first time out won't be all that great, but it would be cool to check out. 

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

You got that right.. I can't think of anything less exciting than a Frank drum solo...

A Pitman sub bass solo? I don't know what the fuck sub bass is but I do think some kids on here use it to justify Pitman's importance. I'm no musician so I have no clue about sub-bass.

14 minutes ago, Original said:

E Ticket Delivery Info-.   I called AXS.  Gal I talked to said E Tix go out at 12PM.  I asked what time zone and she thought Vegas time.  So Noon Vegas time check your emails!  

Thanks! Btw, is this a regular thing in the US? I had tickets to Lollapalooza in Brazil and the etickets were avaiable as soon as you'd make the payment. AXS creating some unnecessary anxiety with this.

19 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Thanks! Btw, is this a regular thing in the US? I had tickets to Lollapalooza in Brazil and the etickets were avaiable as soon as you'd make the payment. AXS creating some unnecessary anxiety with this.

I think it's an AXS thing.  TicketMaster is usually immediately/within 15 minutes.   

1 minute ago, Original said:

I think it's an AXS thing.  TicketMaster is usually immediately/within 15 minutes.   

When I bought Stones tickets through pre-sale for their show in Indy last July e-ticket was sent almost immediately. So yah, maybe Axs is different than Ticketmaster.