04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

8 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

And then we are gonna tear that place down to the ground. Either out of pure joy and excitement or out of rioting cause of no Izzy lol.

That's another thought I'd had.... that GN'R fans my get crazy enough to cause actual damage to the arena and it may become a news story lol.

Back in the early 90s they did an enormous renovation project to the historic Fox Theater here in Detroit. It was taken from being damn near abandoned to being as gorgeous as the day it was built. Then one of the first things they booked into it was Ozzy on the No More Tears Tour........................................ mistake lol. There were news stories all over Detroit media with people being completely shocked at how tore up the Fox was after the show. Well maybe don't book Ozzy directly after you renovate the place?? LOL

• Like 2

I just ran across this ebay listing of four night one 200 level seats for $2400!

Highway robbery!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-ROW-A-Section-222-Guns-N-Roses-4-8-Las-Vegas-T-Mobile-Arena-4-8-16-/322018187970?

The con artist behind this ebay auction was foolish enough to list their phone number. After asking $600 per ticket for seats at the top of the arena, I believe they should be prank called for weeks. Thieving gits!!

10 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

I just ran across this ebay listing of four night one 200 level seats for $2400!

Highway robbery!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-ROW-A-Section-222-Guns-N-Roses-4-8-Las-Vegas-T-Mobile-Arena-4-8-16-/322018187970?

The con artist behind this ebay auction was foolish enough to list their phone number. After asking $600 per ticket for seats at the top of the arena, I believe they should be prank called for weeks. Thieving gits!!

I'm sure a lot of people will be trying to get that kind of money all the way up to the day of the show. 

16 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Highway robbery!!

The problem is someone will probably buy them....maybe.   Which just gives the scalpers more power.  Ugh!

Edited by Original

6 hours ago, rockphantom said:

Highway robbery!!

Sometimes with ads like that it's just people listing them partly as a joke - if they sell they sell, if not, the seller will use them. Basically, the seller likely intends to go to the show, but they'll throw them up on eBay or whatever until show day figuring that if someone is dumb enough to pay that price then it's a huge bit of extra coin for them.

9 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Sorry if someone already talked about this but I haven't seen it at previous pages.
Anyone know how the nightrain contest works?

Go to the forum and find the post. All you have to do is click on some link. I believe there's another option in your account, if your are a nightrain member. I also think there's a link in the GNR twitter.

Edited by mikebones

4 minutes ago, mikebones said:

Go to the forum and find the post. All you have to do is click on some link. I believe there's another option in your account, if your are a nightrain member. I also think there's a link in the GNR twitter.

I'm not a nightrain member, that's why I'm asking here.

I bought my ticket on stubhub the day tickets went on sale. I had to work that day so they were sold out by the time I got home. Anyway, I bought my ticket for $188, yesterday the same ticket was going for $390. Glad I bought early. Everyone is going to want to be in Vegas that weekend.

37 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

I bought my ticket on stubhub the day tickets went on sale. I had to work that day so they were sold out by the time I got home. Anyway, I bought my ticket for $188, yesterday the same ticket was going for $390. Glad I bought early. Everyone is going to want to be in Vegas that weekend.

A buddy from work just went to StubHub today thinking he'd grab a cheap ticket. I didn't look myself but he said everything available was outrageous in price. 

17 hours ago, RussTCB said:

A buddy from work just went to StubHub today thinking he'd grab a cheap ticket. I didn't look myself but he said everything available was outrageous in price. 

I just checked  the area i got seats for which has went up about $200 but don't think much has drastically changed as i got tickets the day they went on sale. 

7 hours ago, SSHGUNS said:

I just checked  the area i got seats for which has went up about $200 but don't think much has drastically changed as i got tickets the day they went on sale. 

Just cancelled the stubhub sale of my night 1 tix.  LL "decent" but my original plan was to sell them (don't worry, basically face value) as I figured I could score better Tix closer to the show.  But the way the market is going I said fuck this and kept my originals.   

14 hours ago, Original said:

Just cancelled the stubhub sale of my night 1 tix.  LL "decent" but my original plan was to sell them (don't worry, basically face value) as I figured I could score better Tix closer to the show.  But the way the market is going I said fuck this and kept my originals.   

Yeah, my guess at this point is that the next price drop we'll see won't happen until hours before the show. Apparently the city itself is now starting to get excited about this. I have a friend who lives there and he called me out of the blue yesterday asking if I could get tickets somehow for him. He said that he and all his friends didn't think to get tickets went they went on sale but now they're hyped and really wanna go. I told him that I knew a lot of tickets were on StubHub but he had the same reaction my co-worker did and said he was stunned at the prices.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah, my guess at this point is that the next price drop we'll see won't happen until hours before the show. Apparently the city itself is now starting to get excited about this. I have a friend who lives there and he called me out of the blue yesterday asking if I could get tickets somehow for him. He said that he and all his friends didn't think to get tickets went they went on sale but now they're hyped and really wanna go. I told him that I knew a lot of tickets were on StubHub but he had the same reaction my co-worker did and said he was stunned at the prices.

Tickets to the lower part of section ten are all over $500 a piece now...around $600+ after taxes and fees.   I paid $424 out the door.  Glad I pulled the trigger on mine when I did...lol.

Seems like the closer it gets to the show, the higher the prices are getting....especially for the April 8th gig.  Seems like these shows are starting to get a ton of buzz....pretty amazing with the little promotion that they did.....looks like the "silence" or lack of promotion is working....lol.

On February 25, 2016 at 5:14 PM, RussTCB said:

What's funny King is I was watching stubhub very closely at that time bc I bought my ticket shortly after yours (I'm in section 10, Row B).  I was eyeballing the ticket you ended up getting.  I had been waiting hoping prices would come down and then several tickets in the lower level sold (singles) right around the same time as yours and then I decided it was time to pull the trigger and pick mine up for $450 total.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindy100 said:

Bloody Hell - it doesn't look as if they've made much progress! :nervous:

lol...most of the seats are already in...looks like all that's left is the upper level sections closest to the cam view and finishing touches/cleanup.  38 days is an eternity in commercial construction.  With the amount of workers they (most likely) have on the project, if they wanted, they could be done in a week or two. 

• Like 2