04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

17 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

That price per night includes the value of your two tickets.  So take out $500 and your cost per night for the room Itself would be $82 per night I believe.  

I went through the motions it was almost $900 for the two nights with tickets after tax and fees. Still a goid price as some where paying 1k alone for one ticket. My flight leaves Saturday and the promo is only good for Friday and Saturday night so no matter what i would have to let Saturday go empty. 

Just now, ManuARG said:

How much for the 2 tickets and the hotel room?

The price inc the tickets??

HELP!

I paid $800 for two nights (Fri and Sat) in Excalibur + 2 x GA floor tickets for the 8th - so about £560, or if there are two of you, then £280 each. 

2 minutes ago, oachs83 said:

I went through the motions it was almost $900 for the two nights with tickets after tax and fees. Still a goid price as some where paying 1k alone for one ticket. My flight leaves Saturday and the promo is only good for Friday and Saturday night so no matter what i would have to let Saturday go empty. 

I'm confused...you said you saw $332 per night at Circus Circus....I don't think CC is even an available property or Mlife....but I was going on what you said.

bottom line is take your total cost subtract out $500 and that's what your room is for two nights (add in approximately $30 per night resort fee as that will get tacked on when you check in and is not included at time of booking).

I'm a little confused if someone can explain. So I pulled up two tickets GA and three nights at the Monte Carlo for $917.

Currently, I'm spending $250 on tickets for each night (totalling $500), then $300 for three nights at Monte Carlo, then $315 for a flight. And I'm doing that with a friend, so that comes out to $1100 for each of us, $2200 total. Is this room offer a better deal? There's so many numbers floating around its just hard to tell, since the tickets are part of the price and whatnot.

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

I'm confused...you said you saw $332 per night at Circus Circus....I don't think CC is even an available property or Mlife....but I was going on what you said.

bottom line is take your total cost subtract out $500 and that's what your room is for two nights (add in approximately $30 per night resort fee as that will get tacked on when you check in and is not included at time of booking).

Oh shit your right i meant Excalibur. I was thinking Excalibur and my thumbs wrote CC. Haha sorry for the confusion. 

Just now, oachs83 said:

Oh shit your right i meant Excalibur. I was thinking Excalibur and my thumbs wrote CC. Haha sorry for the confusion. 

It's all good!  I saw the same price ($332/night) when I pulled up Excalibur as well :)

2 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I'm a little confused if someone can explain. So I pulled up two tickets GA and three nights at the Monte Carlo for $917.

Currently, I'm spending $250 on tickets for each night (totalling $500), then $300 for three nights at Monte Carlo, then $315 for a flight. And I'm doing that with a friend, so that comes out to $1100 for each of us, $2200 total. Is this room offer a better deal? There's so many numbers floating around its just hard to tell, since the tickets are part of the price and whatnot.

Take out the price of the flight, it isn't a factor in your decision....do you have tickets or need them?

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Take out the price of the flight, it isn't a factor in your decision....do you have tickets or need them?

I have tickets already. So in theory, wouldn't this be like the exact price as what I paid AND I'd have better tickets? I'm currently in section 13 and I could pull better seats here or GA. Again, its just been a few months of so many deals its hard for me to make sense of this one.

9 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

i'm happy for you Gilla!!

Awww thank you!!! You're still not tempted? I'm now having massive anxiety over the fact I'm going to be broke for a year paying this off, but it was a really good deal in the end.... and it will be AMAZING. By the way - this doesn't change the European road trip - that's still happening :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I have tickets already. So in theory, wouldn't this be like the exact price as what I paid AND I'd have better tickets? I'm currently in section 13 and I could pull better seats here or GA. Again, its just been a few months of so many deals its hard for me to make sense of this one.

You are correct...about the same price, but a better ticket!

Just now, tsinindy said:

You are correct...about the same price, but a better ticket!

I still feel like I'm spending more lol! Can't tell if there's something I'm not getting.

Here's the thing: my $1100 is the price for my entire trip. It looks like if I take out flights, I'm spending $800 for my whole trip. If I were to take this deal, wouldn't I actually be spending $100 more each night? You know what I mean? I think thats whats throwing me. The price for ONE night at these places is the same as my price for my WHOLE trip that I currently have booked. Again, unless I'm reading it wrong. Sorry to keep asking questions. I'm just paranoid I'm gonna cancel something and end up spending more cause I didn't notice the fine print.

7 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Awww thank you!!! You're still not tempted? I'm now having massive anxiety over the fact I'm going to be broke for a year paying this off, but it was a really good deal in the end.... and it will be AMAZING. By the way - this doesn't change the European road trip - that's still happening :rolleyes:

I'm very tempted! unfortunately in this period I can't leave the office for a vacation ... there's too much work to do..

I can't go away for more of 1 day and half :'(

of course the european road trip is confirmed ;)

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I still feel like I'm spending more lol! Can't tell if there's something I'm not getting.

Here's the thing: my $1100 is the price for my entire trip. It looks like if I take out flights, I'm spending $800 for my whole trip. If I were to take this deal, wouldn't I actually be spending $100 more each night? You know what I mean? I think thats whats throwing me. The price for ONE night at these places is the same as my price for my WHOLE trip that I currently have booked. Again, unless I'm reading it wrong. Sorry to keep asking questions. I'm just paranoid I'm gonna cancel something and end up spending more cause I didn't notice the fine print.

Take out the price for flights...then post how much you have a room booked for now and how much you paid for tickets...in total not per person.

then tell me how much your deal is through this offer.

2 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I'm very tempted! unfortunately in this period I can't leave the office for a vacation ... there's too much work to do..

I can't go away for more of 1 day and half :'(

of course the european road trip is confirmed ;)

Who is your boss?  I'll call them and tell them you GnR family requires your presence in Vegas :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Take out the price for flights...then post how much you have a room booked for now and how much you paid for tickets...in total not per person.

then tell me how much your deal is through this offer.

OK. So we have tickets for the first night for $566.30 (283.15 each).

We have tickets for the second night for $457.10 ($228.55 each).

Then according to my credit card statements, I have a charge from Expedia for the hotel at $300 ($150 each) and $637.36 for the flight ($319 each)

Altogether that comes out to a little under $1000 ($980) for each of us, and a total of $1,960.76 for our entire trip for the two of us. And without flights it would be $1323 TOTAL for the trip.

I am currently able to book a room with GA or seat tickets for $917.19 total according to the hotel. I don't know how to break down those charges.

So how would that affect my overall funds, and I guess the big question is am I spending the same amount or losing ANY money (I can't imagine I'll save any money)?

Again, so sorry to be so insanely annoying. This is like a fucking math word problem.

Edited by gunsfanoldie

5 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

OK. So we have tickets for the first night for $566.30 (283.15 each).

We have tickets for the second night for $457.10 ($228.55 each).

Then according to my credit card statements, I have a charge from Expedia for the hotel at $300 ($150 each) and $637.36 for the flight ($319 each)

Altogether that comes out to a little under $1000 ($980) for each of us, and a total of $1,960.76 for our entire trip for the two of us. And without flights it would be $1323 TOTAL for the trip.

I am currently able to book a room with GA or seat tickets for $917.19 total according to the hotel. I don't know how to break down those charges.

So how would that affect my overall funds, and I guess the big question is am I spending the same amount or losing ANY money (I can't imagine I'll save any money)?

Again, so sorry to be so insanely annoying. This is like a fucking math word problem.

I don't think in your case, it's necessarily a better deal.. you would have better tickets for about the same price but have to go through the hassle of selling your old ones. For people that didn't already have them its a fucking phenomenal deal and I'm jealous lol. Consider some people were easily paying over 1k a ticket for those tickets, and then still had to get a room in addition. Here you get the room and two tickets for $800+/- depending on what hotel you pick. I sent the link to all my peeps that are coming in for the wedding just in case they want to go to.