04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

7 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm going to the Pac/Bradley fight on Saturday as well....still going to night 2.  What time should the fight finish?  I'm thinking it's over by 9 pm.....?

Yeah.  Something like that.  Figure all the Vegas fights end at like 12:30 EST. 

No way we miss anything.

What a fucking night it's gonna be!  Whoo hoo!

Also, seeing the Tyson one man show on Sunday, which is supposed to be dope.

Fucking GnR and Mike Tyson in Vegas in one weekend.

My 18 year old self is fucking loving the 39 year old me right about now.

Edited by Saltzy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

Done.  I was kidding, but if you want to do this I will 100% do it.

I can sell a pair way easier than a single anyway.

The only thing is that I obviously cannot pay you until the 8th when we meet up for the exchange, but I give you my word I'm gonna be there and will 100% do this deal.

I believe you but I'm only wanting to sell one of the two GA tickets for Saturday, not both.

3 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I just heard they had 2000 tickets for the shows....I'm guessing these are it.  My guess is that they didn't want it to interfere with the Pac/Bradley fight also going on that weekend....so they probably let the fight sellout before issuing this promotion,....just a guess.

That makes sense...but also, they had those $650 silver GA VIP packages that sold out quickly.  Why didn't they sell more of those?

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I believe you but I'm only wanting to sell one of the two GA tickets for Saturday, not both.

That makes sense...but also, they had those $650 silver GA VIP packages that sold out quickly.  Why didn't they sell more of those?

MGM is not AXS.

MGM is sponsoring the event and they own the venue.  AXS is the promoter and they are selling the VIP packages.  Two different entities.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

...and Saturday is the show I currently have 1 GA up for sale for.

My buddies brother in law is tapped out and cannot afford to go to both shows.  He's only going Friday, so I have the extra for Saturday right now.

Edited by Saltzy

2 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

So, can I feel confident enough to sell my previous section 10 tickets? Is there any chance MGM oversold the hotel packages and I get screwed in the end?

If you bought an MGM package and have confirmation email I would say you are good to go.  No way they gonna jack you like that. 

5 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

...and Saturday is the show I currently have 1 GA up for sale for.

My buddies brother in law is tapped out and cannot afford to go to both shows.  He's only going Friday, so I have the extra for Saturday right now.

I think you should PM me or I should PM you.

3 hours ago, Saltzy said:

Yeah.  Something like that.  Figure all the Vegas fights end at like 12:30 EST. 

No way we miss anything.

What a fucking night it's gonna be!  Whoo hoo!

Also, seeing the Tyson one man show on Sunday, which is supposed to be dope.

Fucking GnR and Mike Tyson in Vegas in one weekend.

My 18 year old self is fucking loving the 39 year old me right about now.

:lol:

My 39 year old self is wondering how the heck I'm going to spend 5 nights in Vegas, go to the Grand Canyon/Hoover Damn Wed,play poker, party at the pool, party on Thursday night meetup,, night 1 at G N' R, then Penn & Teller the next afternoon, the fight that evening....then the pit for night 2...Tiesto at Hakkasan after the G N' R concert...and catch a red-eye on Sunday morning.....

:wow:

Edit:  My 18 year old self says, "That's all you're doing while in Vegas?  Pussy."

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nalbi said:

So, can I feel confident enough to sell my previous section 10 tickets? Is there any chance MGM oversold the hotel packages and I get screwed in the end?

Dudes.  Duuuuuuudes.

What else do I need to do here?  

Here are the sold prices for 100 level seats for Saturday.

The people that created these packages had ZERO understanding how much they undervalued the tickets.  Now, take advantage of them for their stupidity.

GnR Sa1.PNG

I can't believe that no one said, "Hey, maybe we should just scrap the whole package deal and list them on Stubhub instead."

Mind you, THAT might have crashed the market a little bit with the influx of supply.

From what I can tell, almost no one that bought these packages has listed any of their tickets except for me.

It's like a hidden extra supply.  In other words, almost no one that is buying on Stubhub has a clue this deal even exists, as proven by the fact that people have literally paid $679 (plus fees) for a single today  when they could have bought 2 GA's and a free room for $800.

Edited by Saltzy

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

I can't believe that no one said, "Hey, maybe we should just scrap the whole package deal and list them on Stubhub instead."

Mind you, THAT might have crashed the market a little bit with the influx of supply.

From what I can tell, almost no one that bought these packages has listed any of their tickets except for me.

It's like a hidden extra supply.  In other words, almost no one that is buying on Stubhub has a clue this deal even exists, as proven by the fact that people have literally paid $679 (plus fees) for a single today when they could have bough 2 GA's and a free room for $800.

I don't think that many people would buy tickets from strangers that they would only get in their hands a few hours before the show.

11 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

:lol:

My 39 year old self is wondering how the heck I'm going to spend 5 nights in Vegas, go to the Grand Canyon/Hoover Damn Wed,play poker, party at the pool, party on Thursday night meetup,, night 1 at G N' R, then Penn & Teller the next afternoon, the fight that evening....then the pit for night 2...Tiesto at Hakkasan after the G N' R concert...and catch a red-eye on Sunday morning.....

:wow:

Edit:  My 18 year old self says, "That's all you're doing while in Vegas?  Pussy."

I know...I feel the same.  Gonna need a vacation after Vegas!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

I don't think that many people would buy tickets from strangers that they would only get in their hands a few hours before the show.

Again.  Last Minute Services from Stubhub.

Pick up tickets at hotel, run over to LMS ASAP to drop off ticket(s), sell them from the StubHub app in your pocket until 9:30PM night of the show.

Done and done.

Edited by Saltzy

Guys, be careful with listing on stubhub, simply because these package deals are will call only. Unless you sign up for the Last Minute Service, you'll be expected to deliver the tickets either UPS or digitally several days before the show. If you miss that deadline because the tickets are not in hand, they'll cancel your sale and charge your credit card 20% of whatever your listing price is. Say you sell 2 GA tickets for $1000 a piece and your sale is cancelled, that's a $200 fee per ticket x 2 = $400.

If you have your tickets in hand, feel free.

Disclosure: scalping tickets to Adele paid for me and the Lady to attend this show, go to the grand canyon, six flags, a couple nights in SoCal, and Coachella. I know what I'm talking about :).

3 hours ago, Nalbi said:

Sure they would.  Happens at every event in the U.S.   You just don't pay for them until you get them and have the seller walk you to the gate.

My only curiosity is what the deal is with the seats they are offering. I bought the section 15 ones that explicitly say Row R and Q. Does that mean they are only offering those rows? I'm not worried I won't get tickets but this offer was up for hours. I wonder why they only had ONE section and TWO rows. Seems like they'd go fast. I'd kill them if I'm for some reason not on Slash's side, but I have the email telling me those are where the seats will be. I'm just surprised.

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

Again.  Last Minute Services from Stubhub.

Pick up tickets at hotel, run over to LMS ASAP to drop off ticket(s), sell them from the StubHub app in your pocket until 9:30PM night of the show.

Done and done.

If you bought tickets from this package and have them listed...I'm not seeing any that could be yours bc they all either instant download or have expected delivery dates earlier than 04/08.  I am talking about GA.

1 minute ago, SmackMaster511 said:

Guys, be careful with listing on stubhub, simply because these package deals are will call only. Unless you sign up for the Last Minute Service, you'll be expected to deliver the tickets either UPS or digitally several days before the show. If you miss that deadline because the tickets are not in hand, they'll cancel your sale and charge your credit card 20% of whatever your listing price is. Say you sell 2 GA tickets for $1000 a piece and your sale is cancelled, that's a $200 fee per ticket x 2 = $400.

If you have your tickets in hand, feel free.

Disclosure: scalping tickets to Adele paid for me and the Lady to attend this show, go to the grand canyon, six flags, a couple nights in SoCal, and Coachella. I know what I'm talking about :).

Guests must book by April 5, 2016. Package price includes two tickets and tax. Offer requires a two night-minimum and two-night maximum stay and is valid for travel on April 8-9, 2016. FULL DEPOSIT AT TIME OF BOOKING. THIS OFFER IS NON-REFUNDABLE. A daily resort fee will be added to your room account, which includes select hotel amenities. Tickets available for pick-up at Will-Call at the T-Mobile Arena starting Friday, April 8 at 12pm. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to reserve a room. Guest must present Government Issued Photo Identification and Credit Card used for purchase upon pick up. Tickets will only be released to the card holder, no third party billing. No Refunds. No Exchanges. ALL SALES FINAL. This offer is subject to promotional availability over select dates and may not be combined with any other offer. Rates are subject to change and restricted dates apply. Rates are per room, per night, plus tax based on single or double occupancy. Telephone rates are higher. An additional per person, per night charge applies to third or fourth guests in the same room. Offer is nontransferable and not available to existing reservations. If you are paying with a credit card, you must present the credit card at check-in. If you are not the credit card holder, please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy. This offer does not apply to group reservations, or to persons attending meetings or conventions. The offer may be cancelled or modified without notice at any time. All prices are subject to applicable taxes and resort fees. MGM Resorts International reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at its discretion and without prior notice. ©2016 MGM Resorts International®

If you can't sell your tickets from 12PM on Friday until either 9:30PM that night or 9:30PM the next night, then God help you.

2 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

My only curiosity is what the deal is with the seats they are offering. I bought the section 15 ones that explicitly say Row R and Q. Does that mean they are only offering those rows? I'm not worried I won't get tickets but this offer was up for hours. I wonder why they only had ONE section and TWO rows. Seems like they'd go fast. I'd kill them if I'm for some reason not on Slash's side, but I have the email telling me those are where the seats will be. I'm just surprised.

You'll get what they sold you (section 15, row R or Q).  As for why the offer is/was up for hours- because outside of this forum and other GnR forums 99% of people who received offer from mLife just hit delete.  Like Ive done with the Bieber offer I received the other day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

If you bought tickets from this package and have them listed...I'm not seeing any that could be yours bc they all either instant download or have expected delivery dates earlier than 04/08.  I am talking about GA.

That ls the only hole I see.  If they sell between now and then you'll need to call StubHub and explain to them you won't have the tickets until the 8th and will deliver them to LMS as soon as they are in hand.  If they say that's a no go and cancel the sale I will just do like I've been saying and use LMS when I get there, Craigslist, or sell them for cash at the arena before the show.

1 minute ago, Original said:

You'll get what they sold you (section 15, row R or Q).  As for why the offer is/was up for hours- because outside of this forum and other GnR forums 99% of people who received offer from mLife just hit delete.  Like Ive done with the Bieber offer I received the other day. 

I guess. Seems like there could only be like 50 tickets available there, depending on how big the rows are, and if they are being sold in pairs thats only 25 chances. I'm just surprised they'd be so specific. I would have done it even if it said ANYWHERE in section 15, but to only have 25 chances and it be up for hours, I feel its a fucking steal.

7 minutes ago, Original said:

Correct.  Just think of all the mommies and daddies that currently have zero idea these shows are even happening right now that know WTTJ and PC that are gonna get into town, see the billboards and say 'OH HONEY!  LOOK!  Guns n Roses is playing!  We should go! You used to love them, right! Let's get tickets!'

All of 'those people' are gonna be scrambling to try and get in the day of the shows.  It's gonna be a sellers market the whole way.

Edited by Saltzy