04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

On March 21, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Kasanova King said:

I'm really starting to think this is all part of the planned marketing/promotion.

I'm sure you've heard how it's always better to 'under promise' and to over deliver than it is to 'over promise' and then under deliver.

G N' R is much better off not promising anything... then surprising fans at the event.  

If they come out with a great show, some special surprise guest appearances, etc...the fans will go nuts and it would easily go viral through the media.....they could then release the tour schedule and the buzz alone from the Vegas shows would be enough to sell out the tour....with them having to do little promotion themselves....maybe a few short interviews after Vegas, with the buzz from the shows, is all they would need.

If this is how they planned it...it's starting to make sense now.

I agree with all of this. Perhaps they don't want to create unrealistic expectations among the casual fans.

1 minute ago, SSHGUNS said:

Two weeks today!! I'll be a hour in my 10 hour flight to Vegas \m/ :)

Woohooo! 10 hours - try 15! I have to fly from London to Dublin, back to London, to JFK and then to Vegas to get the cheapest deal (but £330 instead of crazy £900 to fly from London). Thank you @Dazey for helping me make this happen!

• Like 2

Just now, Gilla999 said:

Woohooo! 10 hours - try 15! I have to fly from London to Dublin, back to London, to JFK and then to Vegas to get the cheapest deal (but £330 instead of crazy £900 to fly from London). Thank you @Dazey for helping me make this happen!

You have to fly to dublin then back to london?  Luckily i would be done with the Glasgow to London and  the three  hour stop over part so be sipping on  beers hopefully by now on the plane. 

1 minute ago, SSHGUNS said:

You have to fly to dublin then back to london?  Luckily i would be done with the Glasgow to London and  the three  hour stop over part so be sipping on  beers hopefully by now on the plane. 

Yup. £330 to fly from Dublin to Vegas, stopping at Gatwick on the way - but £900 to fly from Gatwick to Vegas, WITH THE SAME AIRLINE. Ridiculous.

14 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Yup. £330 to fly from Dublin to Vegas, stopping at Gatwick on the way - but £900 to fly from Gatwick to Vegas, WITH THE SAME AIRLINE. Ridiculous.

Crazy thing is that it's actually on the very same plane. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

LOL.  Crazy.  Can't you just skip leg 1 and wait in London to board? 

1 minute ago, Gilla999 said:

Well I'm wondering if I can at least sneak out a side door in London on the way home, right? How hard can it be................. 

Hey- whatever it takes to get to Vegas right!   GnR....Axl n Slash again.   Priceless!

• Like 1

When i listen to GNR an imagine it being in Vegas, i get chills all over my body. Its in incredible feeling that will be one of a kind in vegas. I dont know if i will start crying, be speechless, start laughing or whatever the fuck when the lights go out.

Its gonna be the best thing i will experience in my life

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oachs83 said:

ThatWow they jacked those rooms. $332 before tax and fees at Circus Circus. Im considering getting a pair of GA tickets there. Let the room rot and stay in my already booked room. Sell my Section 6 tickets to cover the cost. I might, Hmmmm.

That price per night includes the value of your two tickets.  So take out $500 and your cost per night for the room Itself would be $82 per night I believe.  

2 hours ago, irishguns said:

Are the tickets guaranteed??

Yes.  Either GA or reserved LL.  Here is what is says-

Guns N' Roses - Deluxe Room $250 Tickets - April 8 Show

Guns N' Roses in Vegas

Guns N' Roses at the new T-Mobile Arena opening weekend in April 2016 is SOLD OUT, but here is your chance to stay with us and get two $250 price level tickets to the show on April 8th in Section 15, rows Q and R. Book online or Call 800-929-1111.

Just to let everyone know, when you buy the tickets the small print says you need to pick them up from the Tmobile box office on the day of the show (after 12pm). And only the credit card holder can collect them. Also you can only buy in set of two tickets - and the hotel room price is the same for 1 or 2 people.