08/03/16 - Arlington, TX - AT&T Stadium

downzy

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

back of the shirt 

Co9d4mgWAAAhbrL.jpg

Just kill me! Only Texas would have their damn state on a GNR shirt. Meanwhile nothing has been said in the newspaper or news stations that GNR is in texas tonight.

I got 3 different emails regarding the rules of AT&T stadium. By the time I get in there I will be insane!

It's is over 100 degrees here. That a/c better be full blast tonight.

Parking opens at 5:00. Stadium opens at 6:30 and show starts around 8:00. Estimated ending time is 12:00 a.m.

We all will get out of the stadium around 2 or 3 and get home by 6:00 a.m. lol

Also check the stadium rules on bags and what you can carry in the stadium. Also we will be checked by wands or by hand. lol Yeah, okay.

I've been to every venue in Dallas and because this is Cowboy stadium the security is very tight otherwise the other venues don't give a shit. Unreal!

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more stuff

6 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

What does everyone think?  Smash or trash?

I would have preferred something more artistic and less gory.

This is GNR, NOT Iron Maiden!!

I think it's along the right lines with the football theme, and I like the helmet design, but overall I would tend to agree with you.

5 minutes ago, gnr>everything said:

I think it's along the right lines with the football theme, and I like the helmet design, but overall I would tend to agree with you.

Yeah, everything in Dallas/Arlington revolved around the Cowboys.  It's like a cult here. I'm not a fan so I don't give a damn. Just want an awesome shirt to remember this night. Other cities had their own shirts too. I guess because this is cowboy stadium it has to have their themes. God help me! lol

• Like 1