08/03/16 - Arlington, TX - AT&T Stadium

downzy

Cool little tidbit ill share but i seriously doubt will happen.

Steven Tyler just played a show in Dallas last night August the 2nd, and doesnt have another show until the 6th in Minnasota. Im not saying he will jump on stage with the band, but he could be at the show. I know hes like best buds with Slash. Would be cool to see though! Heres to hoping it will happen! 

• Like 1

I think it was Duff who had a big influence in getting Slash and Axl to talk again.

I doubt anyone can tell Axl what to do, but he always was able to talk to Duff, so I think he helped.

A T & T is a new stadium. Now Arlington wants to build a new stadium for the Rangers.  I think this is nuts since Dallas's education system sucks and there are many other important things they can use millions of dollars for besides sports teams.

Anyway, so excited to see GNR tomorrow night!

One of the local rock stations "the eagle" had a contest and some guy named Jeff won. Anyway, he won going backstage at the show tomorrow. The catch is he will be there around 3 to 5 and the DJ Cyndi Skull wants to Facebook the whole event.

I was like, do you honestly think Axl or the other guys will be in the stadium that early? What a rip off!

Anyway, whatever. Can't wait for this show!:headbang:

5 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think it was Duff who had a big influence in getting Slash and Axl to talk again.

I doubt anyone can tell Axl what to do, but he always was able to talk to Duff, so I think he helped.

A T & T is a new stadium. Now Arlington wants to build a new stadium for the Rangers.  I think this is nuts since Dallas's education system sucks and there are many other important things they can use millions of dollars for besides sports teams.

One of the local rock stations "the eagle" had a contest and some guy named Jeff won. Anyway, he won going backstage at the show tomorrow. The catch is he will be there around 3 to 5 and the DJ Cyndi Skull wants to Facebook the whole event.

I was like, do you honestly think Axl or the other guys will be in the stadium that early? What a rip off!

Actually yes, some or most if not all the band will probably be in the stadium at that point as that is the timeframe they have been doing soundcheck at most shows.  

36 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

That area is huge right now. They built the Cowboys an insane practice facility in Frisco that doubles as high school stadiums and other events...the amount of money in that area is crazy. And you're right about the schools.

but last time I saw Axl in Texas he said he was at the venue at 11am that day and it wasn't his fault they were late haha but I doubt anyone will see Axl before the show 

·  AT&T Stadium has instituted a policy prohibiting purses and bags inside the stadium. Please be aware of the AT&T Stadium Purse and Bag Policy.

·  We have created a sheet that includes valuable information to keep you informed on this event. 
Click here to view the Event Information sheet.

·  The video board will not be in use for this event.  

·  Hand held signs and posters are not permitted at this event.

·  All guests with floor seats will be required to have a wristband.  Wristband pick up is located at Entry C, Entry H, or the ramp behind Section 228 on the Main Concourse.  For any floor relocation issues, please visit the Ticket Services table in the DraftKings Fantasy Sports Lounge (North Field Club).

Event Timeline

·  5:00pm ............................................... AT&T Stadium Parking Lots Open

·  6:30pm ............................................... AT&T Stadium Entrances Open

·  8:00pm ............................................... Event Starts

·  12:00am ............................................. Event Ends (estimated)
Times are approximate and subject to change.

Traffic and Parking

·  Please ARRIVE EARLY to avoid traffic and congestion in the Arlington area.

·  Abram Street is under construction between Collins Street and Highway 360. This will affect out-bound traffic on Collins Street South to Abram Street from Lots 11, 12, 13 and 14. As an alternative, we suggest using Collins Street South to Park Row; Turn left on Park Row to Highway 360 or further east to George Bush Toll Highway (Highway 161). 

·  We suggest using www.dallascowboysmaps.com for your travels to AT&T Stadium.  This website provides you the best route from your point of origin to your pre-purchased or selected cash lot.

·  The I-30 Express Lane is open and available for use.  Look for the exit signs for the "Express Lane" as you enter Tarrant County on I-30 WB from Dallas and East.

·  Below are two suggested routes to use for arrival.  These alternative routes will allow you to avoid the heavily congested Collins Street, Ballpark Way and AT&T Way exits off of I-30.

o I-30 Westbound Preferred Route:  Take I-30 Westbound to SH 161; Take SH 161 Southbound to Main Street/Division Street exit; Turn Right on Main Street/Division Street; Turn Right on AT&T Way to Silver Lots or Turn Right on Collins Street to Blue Lots.