08/03/16 - Arlington, TX - AT&T Stadium

downzy

This stadium is insane. I've been three times now. If you don't want to pay high dollar for parking, you're going to be walking quite the distance.

I'm lower level, section 128, but my gosh I wish I was closer to the stage. I'm a college student and my budget didn't allow for me to purchase anything closer.

Does anyone have experience with parking at AT&T Stadium?

Are the $30 lots on StubHub fairly priced or is there a chance parking will be less expensive at the venue?

http://www.stubhub.com/guns-n-roses-tickets-parking-passes-only-guns-n-roses-arlington-at-t-stadium-parking-lots-8-3-2016/event/9558998/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&sType=BLENDED&sort=price+asc&priceWithFees=true

20 hours ago, rockphantom said:

Does anyone have experience with parking at AT&T Stadium?

Are the $30 lots on StubHub fairly priced or is there a chance parking will be less expensive at the venue?

http://www.stubhub.com/guns-n-roses-tickets-parking-passes-only-guns-n-roses-arlington-at-t-stadium-parking-lots-8-3-2016/event/9558998/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&sType=BLENDED&sort=price+asc&priceWithFees=true

If it's like Cowboy games, the entire street that leads to the stadium will have businesses that will offer parking for cheaper. A little longer walk but not too bad.

On 7/22/2016 at 2:33 PM, rockphantom said:

I live seven miles from AT&T Stadium. Would anyone be interested in meeting at my place and carpooling with my friend and me and splitting the outrageous stadium parking fee?

Could you just use Uber or Lyft?

2 hours ago, Un42nutzly said:

If it's like Cowboy games, the entire street that leads to the stadium will have businesses that will offer parking for cheaper. A little longer walk but not too bad.

Please define "Cheaper".  :D

$30 on StubHub seems tough to beat. 

45 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Please define "Cheaper".  :D

$30 on StubHub seems tough to beat. 

umm for football games the business parking tends to range from half the venue parking, down to around 5 dolllars depending on distance. I would go with the $30 stubhub parking just to avoid the stress of finding it last minute.

Edited by Un42nutzly

1 hour ago, Un42nutzly said:

umm for football games the business parking tends to range from half the venue parking, down to around 5 dolllars depending on distance. I would go with the $30 stubhub parking just to avoid the stress of finding it last minute.

Thank you for the information.

Do you know if there has been tram service from the lots to the stadium at past events?