08/03/16 - Arlington, TX - AT&T Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, rlr49heels said:

So excited to go tomorrow. Finally get to go to the concert I wasn't allowed to go to! People already checking into local hotels with coolers. Good luck to those tailgating, should be 100 degrees. :) 

Not even the sweltering heat can stop a celebration...It's GNFNR! :headbang: Although in Philly and Jersey I nearly died... :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nevergotochurch said:

ooh, okay, they have their own screens? okay. whew. for a second, I got pretty bummed out that I'd be watching Antz N' Roses

What's this?  A forum member that hasn't watched all the periscopes?  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

That is NOT Arlington's skyline!

What a rip off!! :lol:

On a related note, it is not possible to pre-order the program to pick it up at the show.

I hope the program will be in stock tomorrow night.

https://shopsidestep.com/shows/1270/artists/56/products/15634

I think it's a fair trade off.  Arlington is technically part of the Dallas Metro area.....so they have Arlington as the city and the Dallas skyline. 

2 hours ago, icetraders said:

image.jpeg

Please tell me they are not thinking of having the roof open!?!?!?   I Know it somewhat helps with the sound, but.........

Why?  I would think that the sound would be much better with the roof open....no real reason to have it closed actually, unless it rains.

haha, I live in Arlington and I also chuckled at the Dallas skyline in the logo for this show. I was thinking it would be funny if they got a picture of Six Flags Over Texas and the Rangers stadium next door. Rollercoasters and sports are the only reason anyone even knows Arlington exists. it's just a bunch of businesses and apartment complexes, there isn't really much of a skyline to speak of. 

• Like 1

I can't wait until tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun from the periscopes I've seen. I plan on taking a uber or lyft from dallas, where I will be staying (nylo hotel)....hope everything goes smoothly I have never used e-tickets so I hope we get in without incident. I love the Cowboys but this is my first time going to AT&T stadium so its nice I get to scope it out before I go to a game.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Mark P. said:

I can't wait until tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun from the periscopes I've seen. I plan on taking a uber or lyft from dallas, where I will be staying (nylo hotel)....hope everything goes smoothly I have never used e-tickets so I hope we get in without incident. I love the Cowboys but this is my first time going to AT&T stadium so its nice I get to scope it out before I go to a game.:lol:

Good for you, have a great time. Hopefully there Is a large crowd for the show.

1 hour ago, nevergotochurch said:

haha, I live in Arlington and I also chuckled at the Dallas skyline in the logo for this show. I was thinking it would be funny if they got a picture of Six Flags Over Texas and the Rangers stadium next door. Rollercoasters and sports are the only reason anyone even knows Arlington exists. it's just a bunch of businesses and apartment complexes, there isn't really much of a skyline to speak of. 

I think the Arlington Skyline shirt should feature the logos of all of the fast food places that are near the stadium! :lol: