Ghosts / Haunting Experiences

Słash

59 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Talking of my wife, she got a chest infection whilst in the Middle East just last week...

Jan's the only one on the ball around here :lol: 

Is this one a joke too then?..I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with a city that sounds like pneumonia or bronchitis..the only thing I can come up with is "did she have the Fallujah?".. .Ok, that's bad, really bad, I shall slink away now..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Jan's the only one on the ball around here :lol: 

Is this one a joke too then?..I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with a city that sounds like pneumonia or bronchitis..the only thing I can come up with is "did she have the Fallujah?".. .Ok, that's bad, really bad, I shall slink away now..

*cough* Qatar *cough*

:lol:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

There is an auto repair shop in Missouri that is haunted. My ex's family owns it. They even contacted Ghost Hunters TV show about it. They come in to work and car doors are open that were shut, toolbox drawers are open and tools are moved to other places. My son and a bunch of cousins stayed up there one night to see what was going on after the shop owner had an encounter when closing one night with a man dressed in 1930's clothes that said hello to him. They heard noises and windows opened during the night. They took pictures and when enlarged you could see a whole family, man, woman and three kids standing next to an old car...not clear but you could see the outlines of the people.... Not sure what I believe, but I refused to go back in there...too many crazy things going on in there. :blink:

• Like 1

Also was on a vacation and stayed on the Queen Mary down at Long Beach about 15 years ago. That ship has a long history of ghost sightings. We took a picture one night and there were these weird colored orbs that were in the picture but not there when we took it. I still have it somewhere on CD but don't have anything to read the CD right now since I am in a tablet.

11 hours ago, Słash said:

The hand on the shoulder pic, can be explained easily. Unfortunately my english is not good enough to do well. But it has something to do with how long it took to take a pic, people had to sit still a very long time without moving. Many simulat old 'spooky' pics can be explained. A technical story, anyway that pic is not spooky.

Edited by MB.

14 hours ago, MB. said:

The hand on the shoulder pic, can be explained easily. Unfortunately my english is not good enough to do well. But it has something to do with how long it took to take a pic, people had to sit still a very long time without moving. Many simulat old 'spooky' pics can be explained. A technical story, anyway that pic is not spooky.

Yeah thats what I thought 

On 08/08/2016 at 8:07 PM, Słash said:

We were on a family holiday is Paris a few years ago and the one of the rooms in the Hotel just din't feel right, like no one touched us or anything, but like that room din't give the right feeling if you know what I mean.

So well do any of you believe in Ghosts or "Negative" Energy around you? Any experiences or stories about Ghosts and Hauntings? then please share.

I'm not into ghosts and shizzle. But I do understand the "negative energy" thing in a room. I used to live completely by myself, had no friends nearby. One day my flat was broken into (don't worry, nothing too bad happened, it was non-malicious… the landlord fixing a pipe, but nevertheless, they didn't have my permission). But I hated being in that flat knowing someone had been in there. It didn't feel right at all. 

The lady that was the previous owner of the house where we lived in Tucson died of an accidental drug overdose in that house. We had some weird noises, dogs would bark at nothing we could see down the hall, my square tube of mascara suddenly "rolled" across the vanity, a pot flew out of the dish drainer into the middle of the floor. I saw on a show on TV that ghosts are spirits that had not crossed over and sometimes need to be told to leave...so I was home one night alone, noises started up and I yelled at whatever it was that she was dead and it was my house now...never had any more issues after that...lol...actually I got scared so why not give it a try?? Made me feel better anyway :P:facepalm:

13 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

The lady that was the previous owner of the house where we lived in Tucson died of an accidental drug overdose in that house. We had some weird noises, dogs would bark at nothing we could see down the hall, my square tube of mascara suddenly "rolled" across the vanity, a pot flew out of the dish drainer into the middle of the floor. I saw on a show on TV that ghosts are spirits that had not crossed over and sometimes need to be told to leave...so I was home one night alone, noises started up and I yelled at whatever it was that she was dead and it was my house now...never had any more issues after that...lol...actually I got scared so why not give it a try?? Made me feel better anyway :P:facepalm:

So you yelled at her "HEY, YOU ARE DEAD!" ? 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2017 at 4:37 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

There is an auto repair shop in Missouri that is haunted. My ex's family owns it. They even contacted Ghost Hunters TV show about it. They come in to work and car doors are open that were shut, toolbox drawers are open and tools are moved to other places. My son and a bunch of cousins stayed up there one night to see what was going on after the shop owner had an encounter when closing one night with a man dressed in 1930's clothes that said hello to him. They heard noises and windows opened during the night. They took pictures and when enlarged you could see a whole family, man, woman and three kids standing next to an old car...not clear but you could see the outlines of the people.... Not sure what I believe, but I refused to go back in there...too many crazy things going on in there. :blink:

Weird thing about this is my ex's cousin, who is a 300 lb bad ass biker and doesn't get scared of anything, owns this shop. He was the last person in the building one night and went in the back to shut down the lights when he heard a man say "hey Tony" he turned and saw a guy in 1930's style suit smiling at him standing next to this old car. He ran out of the building and was white and shaking when he got to the car.  He definitely believes he saw and heard the man. :wacko:

41 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I was scared and kind of pissed off at myself for being scared. I think I said "look bitch this is my house now you are dead".  It seems funny now, but I felt better after saying it :facepalm:

I would have pissed my pants

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Słash said:

I would have pissed my pants

Lol...i was freaked out several years ago when I had the dream about my ex boyfriend waving at me and woke up at 4:30 am and then found out later that day that he had died about that time. I knew he had cancer but thought he was doing better. So when I called my best friend, who was his cousin and asked if he was OK and she had not gotten the news of his death yet but said she would check on him and she called me crying ten minutes later saying he died that morning, I lost it. He has been in two more of my dreams since then, once saying he would always be with me and the last one was strange. In the dream we were sitting there talking like the old days and I asked him why he had to die and he said "what do you mean, I'm not dead"...I honestly believe his spirit is still around...I would love to see a medium to see if they see him around me. I guess there could be worst ghosts to have following you around than him, he was the bass player for Skynyrd when he died...:wacko:

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Lol...i was freaked out several years ago when I had the dream about my ex boyfriend waving at me and woke up at 4:30 am and then found out later that day that he had died about that time. I knew he had cancer but thought he was doing better. So when I called my best friend, who was his cousin and asked if he was OK and she had not gotten the news of his death yet but said she would check on him and she called me crying ten minutes later saying he died that morning, I lost it. He has been in two more of my dreams since then, once saying he would always be with me and the last one was strange. In the dream we were sitting there talking like the old days and I asked him why he had to die and he said "what do you mean, I'm not dead"...I honestly believe his spirit is still around...I would love to see a medium to see if they see him around me. I guess there could be worst ghosts to have following you around than him, he was the bass player for Skynyrd when he died...:wacko:

Im really sorry to hear that

My best friend died in a car accident, I do see him in my dreams from time to time, sometimes its surprising cause I know he is dead, but he is still in front of me, sometimes Im happy and sometimes its just like he never went anywhere.

These dreams just happen to me anytime, its not like I was thinking about him that evening. 

• Like 1