01/29/17 - Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena

RussTCB

On 1/17/2017 at 3:23 PM, estrangedtwat said:

May be tricky before the show cause bars/pubs tend not to open until around 5PM, unless you're in Tokyo.

The Super Arena is right next to a big shopping center though, so there's plenty of restaurants that serve alcohol, but they're not really BARS.  And of course it might be expensive to get shit faced that way.

Cheapest way to do it is just but some liquor at one of the several convenient stores that are around the Arena, and just stand around and get drunk.  It's cold out though, so that might not be a ton of fun.

Where is your hotel?

Yeah that could be a plan. I'm staying in the Onaricho, Kita- Ku, Kita Ward. Map says it's about 3km from the venue. Do you live in Tokyo? What would you say is the best bar in Saitama for a group of 8 guns fans after the show? 

So my buddy is saying the show starts at 3pm tomorrow? And should be there for 1pm. Is this right? 

1 minute ago, estrangedtwat said:

Same.  I was 992 and while I didn't get to the barrier, I was a few people behind it.  Just wait for the "surge forward" when the lights go down and rip through the Japanese crowd like tissue paper.

How are you feeling, man?

And yes, just wait for it to go nuts. Lots of rookies in the Japanese crowd that you can just shred during Baby Metal.

I will arrive ard 10 to queue for the merch. And shd be hanging around in the area till the show. 

The crowd was mad yesterday, really like a mad jungle people pushing each other. Some fell, inc me. Fuck. 

Glad im sitting at the park today. 

6 minutes ago, Słash said:

Its 8.50 am here now, the wifi signals in my room are very low, i could not even open the site. 

@serendipity, @estrangedtwat What time you will reach the venue for tonights show? How was yesterdays show? Was the crowd prety rough in the vip section?

4 minutes ago, serendipity said:

I will arrive ard 10 to queue for the merch. And shd be hanging around in the area till the show. 

The crowd was mad yesterday, really like a mad jungle people pushing each other. Some fell, inc me. Fuck. 

10 is too early, dang i got back problems, i hope the crowd is not that crazy today, did you meet any of the forum members?

i saw some pics of yesterday and the lines were so LONG, werent they any numbered lines for the VIP ones?

Is there free wifi near the stadium? I dint buy a sim card here

51 minutes ago, serendipity said:

Would love a copy of today's litho, if possible :P

18 minutes ago, serendipity said:

@Slash i saw @Nalbi walking past me as he escaped to the back

@estrangedtwat are you at the queue already? I arrived abt 30mins ago. Had to wait for a friend to check-in

@amaninjapan yup i will try!

I guess you will be in the line at 3.30 pm

what time did the show end yesterday? You are still at the merch line?