01/29/17 - Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena

RussTCB

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

How in the holy fuck is it that the Japanese' technology works so flawlessly, yet the whole rest of the world buys their shit from them and the quality pales in comparison?

C3VQPc7XUAADPRk.jpg

What tech are you referring to exactly?

To answer your question though - we keep all the good stuff to ourselves and export the crap :P

4 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

How in the holy fuck is it that the Japanese' technology works so flawlessly, yet the whole rest of the world buys their shit from them and the quality pales in comparison?

Haha, I guess it's something to do with the quality of smartphone and wifi that japanese people has. There must be wifi everywhere.

Edited by tifalucis

Just now, estrangedtwat said:

Attitude and Yesterdays.  Clearly this was the night to go.  Oh well.  I had an absolute blast last night, so no regrets.  (Well I regret having the flu but not much I can do about that.)

I have always been of the opinion that the second night of any GN'R concert is the best one to go to. They either sound better, play alt songs or have special guests.

• Like 1