Vegas round 2?

For what it's worth, I texted my host at HRH a few days ago and asked about anything going on at The Joint for NYE, and specifically mentioned a GNR rumor.

No answer from him. Crickets.

While I'd like to think that means *something* (not necessarily GNR) is happening there that they just can't mention yet... I'm pretty sure it means nothing is happening there. (Or that I'm not so high on his list of folks to get back to. :))

29 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

For what it's worth, I texted my host at HRH a few days ago and asked about anything going on at The Joint for NYE, and specifically mentioned a GNR rumor.

No answer from him. Crickets.

While I'd like to think that means *something* (not necessarily GNR) is happening there that they just can't mention yet... I'm pretty sure it means nothing is happening there. (Or that I'm not so high on his list of folks to get back to. :))

I saw Snoop is there the night before. Maybe that's all they've got going for the weekend?

18 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I saw Snoop is there the night before. Maybe that's all they've got going for the weekend?

Seems to be. That on the 30th, and DJ/party at Vanity on the 31st itself.  The Joint has been dark on NYE several times in the last 10-15 years, but it still seems a weird decision.

I wouldn't mind going to the UFC fight at T-Mobile on the 30th, but only if tix fell through the cracks. Face on those is insane for a chick fight.

Guess it's time to start the "AFD 5 at The Joint on July 21, 2017" rumor.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Seems to be. That on the 30th, and DJ/party at Vanity on the 31st itself.  The Joint has been dark on NYE several times in the last 10-15 years, but it still seems a weird decision.

I wouldn't mind going to the UFC fight at T-Mobile on the 30th, but only if tix fell through the cracks. Face on those is insane for a chick fight.

LOL no....if the AFD 5 get together for ONE SHOW, it will not be at the Joint (or in Vegas).   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

LOL no....if the AFD 5 get together for ONE SHOW, it will not be at the Joint (or in Vegas).   

I dunno, man... I mean, it's a real-live rumor and all, now.  "Where there's smoke..." and all that shit. :)

Edited by Blackjacker

1 hour ago, Blackjacker said:

I don't think it's a good idea. Unfortunatly if we start a rumor I'm afraid it's gonna end up in the media. And some people will believe it is in fact happening because people believe fake news

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Wife and I just bumped into Snoop Dogg in the elevator. If anyone's stalking, he's staying on the 12th floor of the HRH Tower.

Always a good time here, but not the same w/o GNR. :(

Did he hotbox the lift?

• Like 4

On 12/31/2016 at 7:14 PM, Blackjacker said:

Wife and I just bumped into Snoop Dogg in the elevator. If anyone's stalking, he's staying on the 12th floor of the HRH Tower.

I hit for a good amount of money twice on the same machine, 4 hours apart at MGM and I've still been thinking "I wish GN'R was here" :/

• Like 1

On 12/31/2016 at 10:14 PM, Blackjacker said:

Did you get a contact high?