The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Binged watched "The Wire" on Sky Box sets not long ago.

I loved the show. Wasn't really the ending I'd have prefered, but it was still another great HBO show that didn't fall down a cliff after a few seasons. Only wish I'd watched it when it originally aired.

It would've been like weekly crack.

Edited by AtariLegend

15 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Binged watched "The Wire" on Sky Box sets not long ago.

I loved the show. Wasn't really the ending I'd have prefered, but it was still another great HBO show that didn't fall down a cliff after a few seasons. Only wish I'd watched it when it originally aired.

It would've been like weekly crack.

Have you seen Homicide: Life on the Street? 

• Like 1

On 01/12/2018 at 6:58 PM, Sosso said:

Unfortunately I'm not sure where it aired this side of the world. Did see it get praised in a Guardian article talking about The Wire though. I'll add it to my long "watch someday list".

• Like 1

Arrow

Holiday Baking championship

Christmas Cookie contest

The Good Doctor

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:43 AM, wasted said:

NYPD Blue and Homicide I get them mixed up. Are both with hand held nsusea canera? 

Both these shows were on a long time ago. I know my parents watched them and I don't remember them saying that it was filmed any different from regular tv. I know my mom hates when shows are filmed with hand held cameras or phones. it's just too annoying for her to watch. I'm not crazy about it either.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Arrow

Holiday Baking championship

Christmas Cookie contest

The Good Doctor

Both these shows were on a long time ago. I know my parents watched them and I don't remember them saying that it was filmed any different from regular tv. I know my mom hates when shows are filmed with hand held cameras or phones. it's just too annoying for her to watch. I'm not crazy about it either.

One of those shows made me nauseous so I stopped. CSI is the opposite, I don’t how many times I’ve shouted at David Caruso to “just move!”

On 12/2/2018 at 5:58 AM, Sosso said:

In my all time top five. I wish a streaming service would pick it up, it’s so widely underseen despite being so critically adored and influential. 

The Flash

Black Lightening

Ink Master

Christley Knows best

The Guest Book

20 hours ago, wasted said:

One of those shows made me nauseous so I stopped. CSI is the opposite, I don’t how many times I’ve shouted at David Caruso to “just move!”

Oh I always loved when David would ask someone "are you allright" He said it in every damn show.  He usually would ask his fellow cops. lol I do love David though. He was awesome in NYPD Blue and CSI. I wish he would get another show.

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Oberstgruppenführer Smith.

Phil Jones of the Kempeitai. An alternate history of a hard brexit. The Man in the White Castle. The blueprint to sliders is the mcguffin. 

Edited by wasted

I was reminded today of the 80's children's tv show Out Of This World and I hadn't thought of it in almost 30 years, so I googled it and immediately found the theme. Seeing it and hearing the song brought back so many memories. You gotta love youtube!

Edited by EvanG