Do you think DJ should go by the name "Darren" instead of "DJ"?

Yes and I think Axl should go by William, or Bill... good ol' Bill Rose, he knows a rockin' good time :headbang:

If we also made Dizzy do the same then we could have two Darrens... then they can dress alike and be known as "The two Darrens"

Yes and I think Axl should go by William, or Bill... good ol' Bill Rose, he knows a rockin' good time :headbang:

If we also made Dizzy do the same then we could have two Darrens... then they can dress alike and be known as "The two Darrens"

Or Axl could be Bill Bailey.

I always thought that would be a good name for a country singer.

Dick Fortus has a ring to it. But this thread is about DJ. :dj:

So this is the one thread that should stay on exact topic? LOL

No, of course not. I was goofing around. Really, I just wanted to use the DJ Ashba emoticon once.

Also, I think Chris Pitman should go by "C. Pitman." Because he's all high-art, art-scene, fashion noveau, avant-garde, artist type guy.

I was perplexed when I first read "DJ Ashba joining Guns n Roses!"

I thought, why the fuck does this band need a DJ?

Then I visited GNR's website and I was stunned at this person they were hyping, as if he were Jesus Christ come back to save us all.

I was perplexed when I first read "DJ Ashba joining Guns n Roses!"

I thought, why the fuck does this band need a DJ?

Then I visited GNR's website and I was stunned at this person they were hyping, as if he were Jesus Christ come back to save us all.

I wish he was a DJ.

He's like the next evolution of Sunset Strip. He's probably no less talented a guitarist than Mick Mars.

Look, bash the Crüe if you want to, but don't spread bullshit like this, people might actually believe you.