April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Long time without posting here, but I think I have an experience to share!

I've attended 4 shows in Brasil (Sao Paulo, Curitiba, Florianopolis and Porto Alegre) and the one in Buenos Aires. Im attending Bolivia too.

Cant understand too much why the negativity here. I already seen this band 15 times and it only gets better and better, with longer setlists and with the band getting tighter and tighter.

AFter ending the first show in SP i wasn't expecting much more than that. Then it was curitiba, and we got Nice Boys as an extra. Then Florianopolis, and we got shacklers and the same songs of SP. Then Porto Alegre, and we got Used To Love Her. And in Argentina we got Raw Power, Attitude, My Michelle and all the other songs I've mentioned, in a monster 3 hrs long setlist.

If it wasnt for the money and for the aches I got all over my body, I would do this forever. I think I will never get enough of this band, and I really hope it continues playing shows and releasing new music.

I wonder if the people in this message board will be ever happy with something. What does Axl and the guys need to do to make you all happy? I cant remember when was the last time the people in here was satisfied with anything.

It's good to see the band plays for the ones who attend the shows and not for serial-virtual-whinners. Do me a favour, and try to find one single person who attended one of the 5 shows I attended who got out from the show unhappy.

Umad bro ...

Internetz = Life

:shrugs:

Long time without posting here, but I think I have an experience to share!

I've attended 4 shows in Brasil (Sao Paulo, Curitiba, Florianopolis and Porto Alegre) and the one in Buenos Aires. Im attending Bolivia too.

Cant understand too much why the negativity here. I already seen this band 15 times and it only gets better and better, with longer setlists and with the band getting tighter and tighter.

AFter ending the first show in SP i wasn't expecting much more than that. Then it was curitiba, and we got Nice Boys as an extra. Then Florianopolis, and we got shacklers and the same songs of SP. Then Porto Alegre, and we got Used To Love Her. And in Argentina we got Raw Power, Attitude, My Michelle and all the other songs I've mentioned, in a monster 3 hrs long setlist.

If it wasnt for the money and for the aches I got all over my body, I would do this forever. I think I will never get enough of this band, and I really hope it continues playing shows and releasing new music.

I wonder if the people in this message board will be ever happy with something. What does Axl and the guys need to do to make you all happy? I cant remember when was the last time the people in here was satisfied with anything.

It's good to see the band plays for the ones who attend the shows and not for serial-virtual-whinners. Do me a favour, and try to find one single person who attended one of the 5 shows I attended who got out from the show unhappy.

It's all a matter of taste. Most people don't like Axl current voice. If you do, good for you.

I personally attended this show and though I actually enjoyed it, I don't think Axl sounded that great (and I'm not saying he sounded awful). This high pitched voice doesn't make it for me. I had a much more fun time in 2011 and 2010. But that's because I want Axl to sound more "raspy". He sounded good, but this was the first time I didn't get goosebumps.

I've read a lot of reviews from this show and they all seem to agree that this was a great show. It was. But it seems that the hardcore fans are unable to judge objectively. They were in the front where they were crushing each other and they think that the whole stadium was doing that. I was in the middle of the front field and people went crazy during the first 4 songs. Then it was pretty dead.

It's not necessary to get everybody to agree with your opinion.

I personally attended this show and though I actually enjoyed it, I don't think Axl sounded that great (and I'm not saying he sounded awful). This high pitched voice doesn't make it for me. I had a much more fun time in 2011 and 2010. But that's because I want Axl to sound more "raspy". He sounded good, but this was the first time I didn't get goosebumps.

Exactly how I felt. I mean, November Rain is one of my favourite songs of all time, but last few shows I've attended it doesn't inspire any emotion in me. 2010 TIL sent shivers down my spine, since then it's been OK. Was great seeing Axl running around and he wasn't out of breath like 2013 and some of 2012, but there weren't any moments vocally that BLEW. MY. MIND. like in 2010.

yeah i noticed

There's too much hate around here ... and lack of sense of humor :shrugs:

Shut up. I hate you.

you are one of the most loving persons on here right? :P
I honestly believe that I am. I just like to talk shit. I'm a sweetheart, though. You'll see. I love you all. :)

Exactly how I felt. I mean, November Rain is one of my favourite songs of all time, but last few shows I've attended it doesn't inspire any emotion in me. 2010 TIL sent shivers down my spine, since then it's been OK. Was great seeing Axl running around and he wasn't out of breath like 2013 and some of 2012, but there weren't any moments vocally that BLEW. MY. MIND. like in 2010.

You are a reasonable man, Amir. I'd say you don't even have to go as far as back as 2010. I lake watching some videos of TIL on some of the weaker performances of 2011, for example. In most of those, he sounds not so good during the show, but brings that fantastic voice during the first chorus of TIL, and you can see the crowd cheering him right after, as in "wow, he still got it". Those moments are increasingly rare.

Edit: I mean this.

Edited by Pedrolg