ShadowOfTheWave

Your reaction if GNR's next release is the CD remix album

Would you buy a CD remix album?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a CD remix album?

• Yes, I would buy it
    • I would download it, but not buy
    • Fuck a remix album

Axl has mentioned he wants to release the CD remix album, and Brain mentioned Axl wanting it out in an interview right after CD. Say tomorrow GNR announced an official release date for the album, what would your reaction be? Would you be happy that something was being released or pissed off? Would you buy it?

I'd get it, it's a GNR album so why not... Sure people would bash it n slate it off but I'd get it n see what's what

You should add "I wouldn't download it, buy it or listen to it".

I would pick "Fuck a remix album" but that would mean that I actually care about an album when I don't.

Fuck a remix album.

I didn't like the remixes we've heard this far, so I would not be interested in a whole album.

It would be the first GNR album I wouldn't buy.

I probably would listen to the songs once on youtube or something.

Does it have TIL, the new version? If it did and also contained umm... Silkworms and OMG.. new versions I would probably download it.

But.. if it was like that dreaded better remix with noises and not music... I would just youtube it.

DJ better good

those 3 words do not belong in the same sentence.
They do for that mix
:rofl-lol:

With one album or original material in the last 23 years, the last thing GnR should release is a remix album. It would be an idiotic move and a huge slap in the face to fans who have supported Axl for his entire career.

• Like 2

I'm with Groghan on this one. Look at it this way: 1 album right? just one. In: 23 that's right: twenty three Yeeeez!

Axl is not stupid. "No way" he'll release the remix album before CD ll, or just the remix album. Highly unlikely imo.

I want to hear the remix Chinese, but only after the second half of Chinese is in my hands.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

I'm with Groghan on this one. Look at it this way: 1 album right? just one. In: 23 that's right: twenty three Yeeeez!

Axl is not stupid. "No way" he'll release the remix album before CD ll, or just the remix album. Highly unlikely imo.

I want to hear the remix Chinese, but only after the second half of Chinese is in my hands.

Agree with ya , what of it came out with CD2 like a bonus disc? It's all highly unlikely with this been GNR

• Like 1

Agree with ya , what of it came out with CD2 like a bonus disc? It's all highly unlikely with this been GNR

"this been GNR" is accurate. Ummm... my guess is Axl will release CD ll with the remix album as a bonus disc. In 2 or 3 years maybe.

He should hurry up because I'm gonna die soon.

Maybe I should make a video telling him that I'm in my death bed and I need to listen to CD2 before I go. Then I upload it to YouTube and your guys viralize it and Axl watches it on his iPhone and ok :(

• Like 1

Not only would I not buy it, I'd do my best to convince anyone thinking of buying it not to.

Pulling another A4D?

Not only would I not buy it, I'd do my best to convince anyone thinking of buying it not to.

Pulling another A4D?
Did I say that about A4D too? :lol:

I don't think I actively campaigned against A4D, did I? I was against it, of course, but I thought I gave it a pretty fair and thorough review.

Pulling another A4D?

I don't think I actively campaigned against A4D, did I? I was against it, of course, but I thought I gave it a pretty fair and thorough review.

You also bought a copy for one of the female forum members right? I think that was good of you!

Pulling another A4D?

You also bought a copy for one of the female forum members right? I think that was good of you!

Yes, I did.