Axl visits home town - 1992 (Pictures)

Wtf why doesn't that hooray for tolerance! get out of his way?

Are you talking about his bodyguard? If so, he's clearing a safe path close to him as bodyguards do ... not blocking his path. :shrugs:

I know I was just making an AWESOME One In a Million joke

• Like 1

It seems the locals still hate Axl :lol: Someday they will have this in bronze anyway:

No offence but if he was going to do something to warrant having a statue of him he would've done it by now and there'd be one.
Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

Lol yeah I don't think a bunch of 60 year old people on the city council are just sitting around saying "You know what we need? A statue of that one dude who used to live here and never really did much for our town."

If your town's claim to fame is a rockstar, no one really cares.

It seems the locals still hate Axl :lol: Someday they will have this in bronze anyway:

No offence but if he was going to do something to warrant having a statue of him he would've done it by now and there'd be one.

Lol yeah I don't think a bunch of 60 year old people on the city council are just sitting around saying "You know what we need? A statue of that one dude who used to live here and never really did much for our town."

Why not? Who could be a better model for a statue than a good looking minstrel? That would be very romantic. Besides, musicians don't have to do something for their town but to sing and play and write songs.

As if they have too many prominent songwriters who were born in Lafayette.

Why not? Who could be a better model for a statue than a good looking minstrel? That would be very romantic. Besides, musicians don't have to do something for their town but to sing and play and write songs.

As if they have too many prominent songwriters who were born in Lafayette.

Oh I wasn't disagreeing with you, I just found a better bandwagon to jump on, sorry for the confusion

343997836_700.jpg

It is the Beverly Hillbillies haha. Look at 'Peggy Sue' there with those big boots and dress.

That was pretty common 90s style there. Lots of girls and women had combat boots or Doc Martens and paired them up with dresses and skirts like that.