The whining thread

john lennon

If you have an animal friend at home , you're supposed to take care of them, not slip on your duties and stink the place up. My place smells like roses, because I clean multiple times a day, put some effort in.

I'm buggered if I'm spending half the day cleaning the sodding house!

I live with a few cats because an ex bf found a near dead kitten and asked me to help the kitten and get him some basic cat skills then he would take him back, I was set up. But the guy needed a home, he would have died in that forest. Then he needed a cat companion. 

Awwww, bless!  Nah, thats really sweet actually, good that there's people like you about.  I'm just not one of yous I'm afraid!

You also do it to help other living beings because we took all their habitat and ruined their environment then want to act as if they're in our way? We should feel honored they want to live with us.

Hey, I didn't spearhead some kinda revolution to nick nobodys place, the world was like this when i got here!

Its a relationship , you earn their trust, you can't be friends with different sorts? 

Not animals I'm afraid.  They get on my wick.

2 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

(PS- you're supposed to take the animal out for dinner/drinks before you fuck it)

Well it's nice to see progress is being made in Iowa :lol:  

• Haha 1

@Len Cnut ok, yes, it's a lot of work to keep it going as it should. You have to trim their nails, brush their chompers, comb their hair, they take the bed over, run off with your meal after they ate, then there are dr appointments, arguments to break up, they get mad/sad/happy/annoyed and you need to navigate their moods and ease their anxieties, you have to offer multiple kinds of treats and eats , one day they like fish the next no. Taking them on an airplane is a nightmare. Yes, it's a commitment. But it's great, they smell like the finest perfume and have tiny cute teeth, very bright if you let them express themselves and be free. 

Start with a stuffed animal & practice, just use the same one you do when you pretend you're on a date:rofl-lol:

26 minutes ago, Pishy said:

@Len Cnut ok, yes, it's a lot of work to keep it going as it should. You have to trim their nails, brush their chompers, comb their hair, they take the bed over, run off with your meal after they ate, then there are dr appointments, arguments to break up, they get mad/sad/happy/annoyed and you need to navigate their moods and ease their anxieties, you have to offer multiple kinds of treats and eats , one day they like fish the next no. Taking them on an airplane is a nightmare. Yes, it's a commitment. But it's great, they smell like the finest perfume and have tiny cute teeth, very bright if you let them express themselves and be free. 

Start with a stuffed animal & practice, just use the same one you do when you pretend you're on a date:rofl-lol:

I’m extremely lazy?  I mean i might get pissed on a Saturday, get home 5am and not get out of bed til 4pm that day, the thing might be dead by then!

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The animals however, struggle to afterwards!

yes, because it was just a little frog!

If I didn't know you were speaking of the fuzzies your mom built on her sewing machine , I would call the authorities on you 

1 minute ago, soon said:

Its snowing.  And its gusting winds.  And the snows wet.  And it gets dark at 5.  And I hate it!

I want to escape winter forever . I looked up the hottest city in America and it looks like I'm headed to Death Valley. I want it to be so hot , I catch on fire 

• Like 1

Went to a show tonight, was supposed to be rock. Apparently the lead singer's gf was giving birth so they replaced them with a band doing a very poor imitation of reggae. Love reggae, didn't love the lady with weird gym pants outlining her vagina, punching her butt repeatedly for reasons I could not decipher , and trying to sing Bob Marley songs.

A friend brought another friend who kept creepily staring then proceeded to tell me how he played guitar with Clapton, Marley etc trying to impress everyone. He seemed unhinged and was name dropping to advance his creep agenda. I just didn't say anything.

We were all discussing music and another friend does play guitar . When I mentioned Buckethead, name dropping creep said he doesn't know the little bands. 

It's was cold outside , my Chinese herbs were awaiting me, so I made an early escape and went home, the end. 

On 12/11/2017 at 9:04 AM, Pishy said:

Went to a show tonight, was supposed to be rock. Apparently the lead singer's gf was giving birth so they replaced them with a band doing a very poor imitation of reggae. Love reggae, didn't love the lady with weird gym pants outlining her vagina, punching her butt repeatedly for reasons I could not decipher , and trying to sing Bob Marley songs.

A friend brought another friend who kept creepily staring then proceeded to tell me how he played guitar with Clapton, Marley etc trying to impress everyone. He seemed unhinged and was name dropping to advance his creep agenda. I just didn't say anything.

We were all discussing music and another friend does play guitar . When I mentioned Buckethead, name dropping creep said he doesn't know the little bands. 

It's was cold outside , my Chinese herbs were awaiting me, so I made an early escape and went home, the end. 

Sounds like a hilairious night out :lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Sounds like where I am. Cant wait till we start gaining light again! Dark af here!!!! <_<

Cant happen soon enough!

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I love winter, love the freezing cold and less sunlight. Fucking hate summer! 

youre making it worse!  :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I love winter, love the freezing cold and less sunlight. Fucking hate summer! 

But you live in England, you don't have real winters. I agree, though, can't stand the heat in the summer and I don't even live in a tropical climate.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 8:08 PM, soon said:

Its snowing.  And its gusting winds.  And the snows wet.  And it gets dark at 5.  And I hate it!

I love winter! It's dark and dreary most of the time and it's cold and best of all, it snows! Plus, y'know, Christmas and stuff.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I love winter! It's dark and dreary most of the time and it's cold and best of all, it snows! Plus, y'know, Christmas and stuff.

This is the whining thread! Whats with all this positivity??! Glad you enjoy your tame US winter! :lol:   

I can understand those who like snow - but not wet snow - but I cant get why anyone would prefer 'dark and dreary?'  Yeah, Christmas is pretty great and would be weird without snow and dark evenings.  Theres a Christmas album that I really like and listen to all winter, so I look forward to that too.

• Like 1