GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

At least he didn’t watch from his tour bus window :lol:

—————

I think it’s great he went and supported Grace and her band. I heard him on Betas IG, he cheered really loud, he’s a great cheerleader lol! He really liked that cover version they did too - he really loves his covers haha! 

When was tht? 

I need to see tht

9 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Axl went to see Grace with Beta and Duff, some fans met him. Said he was in good mood.

Beta has video but not Axl, at one point you can hear him.....good for him.

This tour he is more social than before

He sent her flowers before the show too.

On 6/19/2018 at 11:53 AM, Lio said:

She said this about Axl in 2014:

In the middle of the Bazaar shoot, "November Rain"—the 1992 song whose video famously stars Seymour as Rose's rebel bride—comes on the radio, and she rolls her eyes. "Is this a practical joke?" she asks, recalling that she styled herself in those videos and wouldn't mind getting that dress back. "Getting involved with Axl Rose? Clearly a mistake," she says. "It taught me a lot, though. He was a violent person, and I realized I never wanted to be around that again. The thrill of the whole rock 'n' roll thing wore off. I saw the worst of that world and it soured me."

That is about the only sensible thing she said in that bizarre interview.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Natty said:

why in hell caballero is playing? he doesnt even play with chelsea but is only substition!!! 

Porque???? :cry:

Because Sampaoli is an idiot :anger: but that was Caballero's own mistake for not keeping the ball to himself as he should. HE HAD ONE JOB :facepalm:

Edited by killuridols

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Damn! What has happened to one of the greatest teams :( 

How is the reaction in Argentina? 

The streets are dead. All in silence. Long faces and shaking heads.

The media is destroying them, of course.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Son unos muertos!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzxj8.gif.c7d62cb5f997ccd27b45049a3728f7bb.gif

This goalkeeper should fear for his life. :facepalm: If he was in my national team, I'd try to kill him with my own hands. 

I feel maternally sorry for Messi (I probably shouldn't: with all money and fame he has, he should do better)

• Haha 1

Just now, GingerHair said:

This goalkeeper should fear for his life. :facepalm: If he was in my national team, I'd try to kill him with my own hands. 

You're joking...right?!? :hug: (Some people take g_a_m_e_s too seriously.)

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Tell us your review :lol:

Damn! What has happened to one of the greatest teams :( 

How is the reaction in Argentina? 

what a desaster. Did they show any will to fight after 1-0 ? a bit. after 2-0 : nothing. no one from the argie players showed cojones and said come on we have 30 minutes to fight them down. let s go and make goals. 

In their faces I saw cluelessness, resignation and sadness. no leader quality at all and no strong, iron will to change the result. 

I am pissed off and sad. another 4 years wasted. now they have to rely on others to qualify. shame

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I feel terrible for Messi, it’s too much to expect one guy to make it all happen. Some of his teammates weren’t even running back for the third goal....

I didn’t realise Alex Sabella had retired - he is really loved where I come from as he played for Sheffield United for a couple of years. 

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

they have every right to destroy them plus they need a coach who forms a team not a bunch of messi friends and give him all the power he wants. he fails 26% of his penalties. who on earth would allow him to go for the penalty against Iceland? an asskisser like sampaioli.

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I feel terrible for Messi, it’s too much to expect one guy to make it all happen. Some of his teammates weren’t even running back for the third goal....

I didn’t realise Alex Sabella had retired - he is really loved where I come from as he played for Sheffield United for a couple of years. 

I feel terrible for him too. I hate Ronaldo but look at him. he has cojones and bears the weight of portugal. Leo just shows resignation. never saw him play so bad and show so low interest like in this competition.

8 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

I feel maternally sorry for Messi (I probably shouldn't: with all money and fame he has, he should do better)

They all had to run inside because the fans at the stadium were already singing hateful chants and spitting on them. Especially on Sampaoli, who is the most clueless.

Messi breaks down and loses his temper. He is visibly altered by the results and it looks like he gets depressed in the middle of the game, like a SERIOUS MELTDOWN.

I really dont understand why that happens to him, being the football star that he is.... it is very very strange :shrugs:

7 minutes ago, Natty said:

what a desaster. Did they show any will to fight after 1-0 ? a bit. after 2-0 : nothing. no one from the argie players showed cojones and said come on we have 30 minutes to fight them down. let s go and make goals. 

In their faces I saw cluelessness, resignation and sadness. no leader quality at all and no strong, iron will to change the result. 

I am pissed off and sad. another 4 years wasted. now they have to rely on others to qualify. shame

Yeah, exactly like you described it.

I can see the reflection of a typical argentine character in that reaction but at the same time they are supposed to be professionals and some of them play in the best teams in Europe!

Some wizard from here said they had a black future with some curse that steams from a long time ago.

Wizard was offered to accompany them but he refused :nervous:

• Confused 2

WTF happened to Argentina. I didn’t watch.

Well, Pink Slips. It was bad. I felt weirded out and cringey. I didn’t believe any movement those kids did. No headbanging from the musicians nor Grace’s strange moves. She tries to be „edgy“ and „punk“, she had smeared lipstick but it was just not believeabel. She is not a punk kid and I don’t believe her anger. At all. And I’m not talking about the music yet because I hardly could hear anything.

Funnily I feel bad writing this because she is so young and I feel like I should support her. It’s a mom thing, I guess. :lol: Idk. I’m old, I’m weird and I have a softer heart than my musical taste would allow. :facepalm::lol::lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3

Just now, Natty said:

I feel terrible for him too. I hate Ronaldo but look at him. he has cojones and bears the weight of portugal. Leo just shows resignation. never saw him play so bad and show so low interest like in this competition.

My little boy idolises Messi, let him stay up past bed time to watch him play but the team around him really aren’t good enough, he hardly got a pass to his feet.

• Sad 2