GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, alfierose said:

On a related note, can I remind everyone that this is a GNR thread. A bit of off topic is okay here and there but we have a thread in AG specifically about the World Cup. Please keep most of the discussion over there so those not familiar or interested in football aren't lost in pages of WC discussion.

Is there anything interesting about GN'R? I mean it. Between the WC, Summer and getting tanned legs. I'm paying little attention

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You dont wanna say where you are from? :P

In the Mediterranean Sea :headbang:

4 hours ago, alfierose said:

Thank you Tori, just to be clear I'm not going to dish out warnings for people celebrating their team etc... but I think detailed discussion of players/wives/girlfriends could be taken to PM for anyone not wanting to post in the AG thread.

Absolutely, this thread is an escape from the real world (for me anyway), there’s more than enough football in the real world. :wow:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You’re a mermaid? 

More like the Venus of Milo but with arms :headbang:

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

Is that Greece? :confused:

No, however I'd like to visit Greece at some point

• Haha 1

I feel like we need to discuss some things here. These are two of the lithos that someone designed for that Locked N' Loaded box everyone in this thread will be able to afford :rolleyes: 

Erin with the Axl skull in her eyes :ph34r:

36187916_2009645345736501_64545074325959

And...wtf :facepalm: They could have draw the sex scene in which Izzy jizzed Slash's leg instead. It would be more interesting at least :shrugs:

35992922_2009645425736493_40101717340439

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I feel like we need to discuss some things here. These are two of the lithos that someone designed for that Locked N' Loaded box everyone in this thread will be able to afford :rolleyes: 

Erin with the Axl skull in her eyes :ph34r:

36187916_2009645345736501_64545074325959

And...wtf :facepalm: They could have draw the sex scene in which Izzy jizzed Slash's leg instead. It would be more interesting at least :shrugs:

35992922_2009645425736493_40101717340439

I posted about those earlier in the thread. That orgy litho is so trashy. :vomit: 60 year old men still thinking they're edgy and "punk AF' by approving stuff like this is just cringey. :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

9 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

why is she still using Hudson?? She's not even married to Slash anymore

Most women still keep their married name when they get divorced. I don't see why she'd change it unless she gets remarried.

Edited by Zoot

47 minutes ago, dgnr said:

:rofl-lol:

Please tell it wasn't Axl who had the idea to add his skull into Erin's eyes. That's just sick :huh: :wacko: Either way I don't like it. It's fuckin up a beautiful litho <_<

The „orgy“: Izzy is in there twice! :facepalm::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Axl’s little fantasy there. Or Slash dreaming of Jizzy?  

I think both lithos are just trashy and tacky. It’s not even sexy or anything close to it. One of those WTF moments to me. I am not even surprised at how stupidly bad it is.

Erin with Axl’s skull in her eyes is Axl’s narcism right there. W.T.F.?! 

42 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

why is she still using Hudson?? She's not even married to Slash anymore

Maybe she wants to share the surename with her children. That’s why a lot of divorced women keep it.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

It's Axl's song about Erin. I don't get why it's sick. Sometimes you guys are really reaching with the negative comments.

It wasn't exactly the best love story ever. There was a lawsuit and interview in People's magazine where a lot of things were said. Despite that Erin went to see a GN'R show in Atlanta. She helped him with a lawsuit over the SCOM graffiti picture in her garage gate. Do they talk to each other? Are they friends? It doesn't look like. Still we have the ISE video, her lithograph and not just the lithograph. Axl skull in her eyes? What is that all about? I find the whole thing bizarre.

I will make all the negative comments about Axl  when I feel like it. This is not Jarmo's forum. I'm not an Axl asskisser. There are a million of things that I don't like about Axl. Things he did in the past and things he is still doing now.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Does the Erin litho make anyone else think of TIL?

The lyric “I searched the universe and found myself within her eyes”

(I think that’s right, or close?)

:shrugs:

I always believe it was about her

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

17 minutes ago, Padme said:

It wasn't exactly the best love story ever. There was a lawsuit and interview in People's magazine where a lot of things were said. Despite that Erin went to see a GN'R show in Atlanta. She helped him with a lawsuit over the SCOM graffiti picture in her garage gate. Do they talk to each other? Are they friends? It doesn't look like. Still we have the ISE video, her lithograph and not just the lithograph. Axl skull in her eyes? What is that all about? I find the whole thing bizarre.

I will make all the negative comments about Axl  when I feel like it. This is not Jarmo's forum. I'm not an Axl asskisser. There are a million of things that I don't like about Axl. Things he did in the past and things he is still doing now.

I always believe it was about her

I wonder if erin would have to  legally give her approval to universal to use her image?.

2 hours ago, tifalucis said:

why is she still using Hudson?? She's not even married to Slash 

Edited by Sydney Fan

7 hours ago, Padme said:

More like the Venus of Milo but with arms :headbang:

No, however I'd like to visit Greece at some point

Don't i'st easy guess... Mediterraneo to cross 14 country...Spain,Monaco Greece,Israel,Malta,Turkey,Tunisia,Slovenia,Egypto,Albania,Croatia......

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

Don't i'st easy guess... Mediterraneo to cross 14 country...Spain,Monaco Greece,Israel,Malta,Turkey,Tunisia,Slovenia,Egypto,Albania,Croatia......

Izzy has his 14 Years. I have my 14 Countries