GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Lol dude you ask too much for the Axl!!! Are you serious or are you kidding me? :lol:

Writing posts on the website? Yeah, right :lol:

and Twitter? That would break the Internet, not to mention that if he decided to humiliate himself for Stephanie once more, now in the digital era, everybody would tag Stephanie, her children (especially Dylan), her husband, the ex wife of the husband and even Erin Everly and her kids!! :rofl-lol:

Gee..... no, no, no, no..... Let him do it on stage and that way he lets it go without getting attached to it.

It only remains in the fans recordings of the shows but it is safe over there. Much safer than being eternally posted on a blog online.

I'm not a dude :lol:

If he doesn't give shit about the official website. Then he should get rid of it. I don't even remeber when was the last time something important was posted in that site.

Most of the fans who follow him on twitter are already familiar with the Erin, Stephanie and the Yoda bullshit cult drama Axl was involved in. I don't think they are going to mess around the internet. It won't go futher away than Alternative Nation

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

insta3.gif.325436da1ef52553bd0778a67ea52890.gif

Například já pořád něco hledám. Když mi na tom záleží a chybí mi to, tak chodím jako bez duše, až dokud to nenajdu. A když to najdu, zvítám se s tím, a mám duši opět na místě.

(Translate: I always search for something, for example. If I care about it a lot, I hang around like without a soul until I find it. When I find it, I greet with it, and I have my soul on spot again.)

OKW6Rfp.gif

(this epic gif)

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alja said:

Například já pořád něco hledám. Když mi na tom záleží a chybí mi to, tak chodím jako bez duše, až dokud to nenajdu. A když to najdu, zvítám se s tím, a mám duši opět na místě.

(Translate: I always search for something, for example. If I care about it a lot, I hang around like without a soul until I find it. When I find it, I greet with it, and I have my soul on spot again.)

No. We don't say that. :wow: We says that somebody can "walk like a body without a soul" in case they feel depressed or miserable. Or you can have "a soul on your tongue" which means you're dying or feel like dying after a heavy physical activity like a long run. 

But nobody here says that you have a soul back on its place. That's not Czech lol. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

11 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

No. We don't say that. :wow: We says that somebody can "walk like a body without a soul" in case they feel depressed or miserable. Or you can have "a soul on your tongue" which means you're dying or feel like dying after a heavy physical activity like a long run. 

But nobody here says that you have a soul back on its place. That's not Czech lol. 

Different region and maybe some further mix. Idioms can be a very local thing, even specific to families ;) I remembered those because how natural it sounded to me what Axl said, that's all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Padme said:

I'm not a dude :lol:

Dudette :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Padme said:

If he doesn't give shit about the official website. Then he should get rid of it. I don't even remeber when was the last time something important was posted in that site.

Never :lol:

2 hours ago, Padme said:

Most of the fans who follow him on twitter are already familiar with the Erin, Stephanie and the Yoda bullshit cult drama Axl was involved in. I don't think they are going to mess around the internet. It won't go futher away than Alternative Nation

We know but he has not talked about it since the last time he talked about it :lol:

If he was going to explain the meaning and shit about TIL, I think it would be something, haha.... so just leave it like that ;)

On 26.01.2019 at 12:38 AM, Lillie said:

Rumours says, that Steph has said to Axl, "You'll never gonna love any other woman,i have your soul?you gave your soul to me?And you'll never get it back" If someone has the exact words...And given Axl's involving with new age etc things,soulmate searching.... he may took it literally...but i doubt it also...Hey, anyone noticed when Axl opened a song with "Now you messing with the son of the bitch"..."Oops, wrong song" The same day when Susan thanked Steph on Insta about the lingerie gift? This happened this summer if i can recall....Umm... Just saying... But ok she may be a little wound still, but not a big of a deal... Then, who knows??

interesting

• GNFNR 1

11 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Any news? What’s the NAMM anyway? :lol:

Image result for duff namm

The 2019 NAMM Show, Saturday, January 26

Duff McKagan (right) makes an appearance at the Fender booth during the 2019 NAMM Show at the Anaheim Convention Center on January 26, 2019 in Anaheim, California.

The NAMM Show is an annual event in the US that its organizers describe as "the world’s largest trade-only event for the music products, pro audio and event tech industry". Wikipedia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/28/2019 at 12:14 AM, Tori72 said:

Any news? What’s the NAMM anyway? :lol:

It's the biggest tradeshow for the musical instruments and pro audio industry. Along with exhibitors showcasing their new products for retailers to check out there are artist appearances (like the one that Duff did), performances, special concerts at night, etc. It's kind of turned into a musical Comic Con.

https://blog.zzounds.com/2018/02/06/what-is-namm/

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2018 at 12:22, Tori72 said:

@GingerHair  Gracias por tu excelente comentario! Me alegra que la hayas pasado bien en Berlín y que hayas disfrutado de la vista, el sudor de cerdo y el paquete. :lol: (Eso nunca lo he notado ya que no usa pantalones tan ajustados. Jajaja)

Sí, Slash se concentra mucho y parece muy en su música. Parecía ser más accesible y comunicativo en los 80 y 90 en el escenario. Hoy en día solo está haciendo lo suyo ...

Pienso lo mismo sobre el antiguo yo de Axl y, a veces, una mirada más cercana si puedo encontrar algo del antiguo Axl. Hay ciertos movimientos de la cabeza, algunas muecas y expresiones faciales que todavía está haciendo y me recuerdan el „verdadero Axl“. Pero las líneas en su rostro no muestran que esté haciendo esos movimientos y expresiones desde siempre, así que se siente muy extraño. :shrugs:

Andrei se ve como un tipo que quiere ser sexy. pfffrrrr :shrugs:

Sabemos que se reunieron con Duff, por eso hablamos de Depp en primer lugar. lol ¿Me estás diciendo que se ve saludable y bien para ti?

Andrei is so hot!!!