GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

On 05/02/2019 at 12:21 AM, Padme said:

I'm not saying Jarmo is using some fake name. Nor I think he is very much involved. I do believe he plays a role. The issue is not Jarmo. We have TB running some kind of underground force. Their job is to delete videos in youtube at Beta's request. What the fuck is all this? How come Axl allows this to happen?

I believe GN'R has the right to establish their own policy regarding youtube. It's their music and their videos. But we don't have an official policy. We have Beta in charge of a group of people deleting videos and threating youtube users and their families. There is right way to do it. GN'R is doing it the wrong way

Has anyone tried posting this on axls twitter?. If axl responded about trump to killuridols we might have luck with axls thoughts on the take downs.

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Has anyone tried posting this on axls twitter?. If axl responded about trump to killuridols we might have luck with axls thoughts on the take downs.

I don't think we can compare youtube with someone who has to power to launch a nuclear missile. If fans want to bring the issue to him. I don't have a problem. But I don't think he cares.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

So here's a little bit of Ned Flanders melting our hearts :heart: Does this also warms your heart, @Tori72? How does he do it? Why?? :max::P HAPPY B-DAY, Duff :duff:rock3:dance:

Anyway, we're gonna get low-key Slaxl tomorrow, right? RIGHT?  :ph34r:

This made me daydream about Axl doing that :wub: I know, it will only stay in my head. Still nice.:heart:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

So here's a little bit of Ned Flanders melting our hearts :heart: Does this also warms your heart, @Tori72? How does he do it? Why?? :max::P HAPPY B-DAY, Duff :duff:rock3:dance:

Anyway, we're gonna get low-key Slaxl tomorrow, right? RIGHT?  :ph34r:

This made me dream of Izzy doing this. A girl can dream ... :wub:

55 minutes ago, Politania said:

Reffering to Instagram videos: Duff had birthday party. Beta, Frank, Melissa and Meeghan were there. Axl was hiding probably somewhere in the corner :lol:

As far as I know, for years Axl parties like... he throws a party, then sits in the corner and observes people partying.

21 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I don’t understand? :shrugs:

From the text, we can deduced that Axl sends/ shares this type of weird stories about weird ppl ( for example from TV) with Beta ( which is quite obvious) but also with Meeghan.  it follows that they don't have an occasional contact ( Axl - Meeghan), because Axl didn't share in public any of that kind of strange news before. it is how i understand it

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Axl should be writing and recording songs. Instead he is wasting his time sharing tabloid bullshit news with Beta and Meghan :rolleyes:

Maybe this rare case inspire Axl write about a woman stabb her husband with squirrel :lol:. Beta love show how she is Axl proxy...

40 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

Beta wished happy birthday to Axl ‘my boss, my friend, my son’  :facepalm:

Who believes in this? The man is 57 y.o., Beta is, what, 65? I completely understand that she’s his assistent, close friend, one of the longest relationships in his life bla bla bl but all this mother-son BS is creepy and opportunistic to me. 

Wtf?? SON...is too much. ;)

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Maybe this rare case inspire Axl write about a woman stabb her husband with squirrel :lol:. Beta love show how she is Axl proxy...

Sure. I used to love him. But I had to kill him with a squirrel. It's gonna be GN'R biggest hit ever :headbang:

53 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

Beta wished happy birthday to Axl ‘my boss, my friend, my son’  :facepalm:

Who believes in this? The man is 57 y.o., Beta is, what, 65? I completely understand that she’s his assistent, close friend, one of the longest relationships in his life bla bla bl but all this mother-son BS is creepy and opportunistic to me. 

Please tell me she was joking. Please tell me there is some misunderstanding and she didn't call him my son. I beg you, lie to me 

:(

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

Sure. I used to love him. But I had to kill him with a squirrel. It's gonna be GN'R biggest hit ever :headbang:

Please tell me she was joking. Please tell me there is some misunderstanding and she didn't call him my son. I beg you, lie to me 

:(

UTLH in feminist and updated version... :D

• Haha 1