British Politics

Gracii Guns

I would say a significant amount of people in Newport don't realise that Wales has devolved powers so they will be going along Westminsters guidelines.

Fuck, I guarantee there are people in Newport pissed off and turning up on building sites this week without realising that Wales has different guidelines 😂

The Welsh Assembly Gov is looked on as being a bit tin pot by a lot of people. 

1 minute ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Autism much? lol

WW2 aviation nerd. That ''Emil'' has the markings of a Geschwader Vice-Commander therefore it belonged to an officer (probably an Oberstleutnant). I cannot tell you much more about it as Farage is in the way. You can tell it is an ''Emil'' (Bf 109E) because of the fuselage and cowling (that looks like it could be England also, i.e., The Battle of Britain, so the chronology fits).

The article to end all articles,

MOST SEARCHED FOR SEXY MPS

EYjajeqXsAAExaz?format=jpg&name=small

A new study analysing UK Google search data claims to reveal the sexiest politicians in the UK. The analysis puts Home Sec Priti Patel ahead of any other MP with 3,800 monthly searches for terms: ‘Priti Patel sexy’ and ‘Priti Patel hot’. 

1. Priti Patel

2. Esther McVey

3. Angela Rayner

4. Theresa May

5. Andrea Leadsom

6. Liz Kendall

7. Penny Mordaunt

https://order-order.com/2020/05/21/most-searched-for-sexy-mps/

Hancock's response is ludicrously hypocritical,

Government position,

EYs1ZFgXsAET0FE?format=png&name=small

It is comical! I actually find the defence of Cummings worse than the actual act (of Cummings) considering Hancock's chastisement of Neil Ferguson.

Is there a sexual pun theme going on here, Hancock and Cummings?

• Haha 2

On 25/05/2020 at 1:03 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Keir Starmer has the Tories where he should want them over this Cummings saga, if he should choose to accept the challenge: let's see if he can score a goal. 

PS

It is a fair point,

He was going from his place of work to his home at the point when the lockdown started, and has stayed there since. That's completely different to driving hundreds of miles from your home to someone else's weeks after lockdown was underway. By that logic, every MP who went from London back to their homes was guilty of the same thing as Cummings, as was anyone else who travelled home from wherever they were when the lockdown was declared. The reason why nobody is raging with them is because it's blatantly obvious that the two things are completely distinct, one is totally fine and the other one isn't. 

Also, that guy seems to have decided that Blackford was symptomatic because he went into self-isolation when he got back to Skye. According to Blackford, he only made the decision to do so as a precaution because he'd been in London where the virus was prevalent, whereas Cummings DEFINITELY had symptoms.

3 hours ago, Graeme said:

He was going from his place of work to his home at the point when the lockdown started, and has stayed there since. That's completely different to driving hundreds of miles from your home to someone else's weeks after lockdown was underway. By that logic, every MP who went from London back to their homes was guilty of the same thing as Cummings, as was anyone else who travelled home from wherever they were when the lockdown was declared. The reason why nobody is raging with them is because it's blatantly obvious that the two things are completely distinct, one is totally fine and the other one isn't. 

Also, that guy seems to have decided that Blackford was symptomatic because he went into self-isolation when he got back to Skye. According to Blackford, he only made the decision to do so as a precaution because he'd been in London where the virus was prevalent, whereas Cummings DEFINITELY had symptoms.

600 miles? In the era of ''zoom'' - television screens now at Westminster infact! But I am becoming something I dislike in stating that as I am utterly bored of the Cummings case and you can throw other miscreant lockdown breakers such as Neil Kinnock's son, that nondescript Tory, that scientist who was shagging a bit on the side (that chap should be knighted, not criticised) and Blackford there. The country is now a bunch of curtain twitchy housing estate fannies. Most people have broken the lockdown in minor ways I suspect.

Roger Daltrey trending on twitter. The left have apparently just discovered that two year old interview clip of Roger Daltrey slagging-off the EU haha. Oh well, better late than never, eh? But as one would except, many refusing to listen to The Who again and calling him ''gammon'' - the usual nonsense. 

Edited by DieselDaisy