European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

11 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yep, I'd say that too. I always prefer indoor shows personally- mainly as I think having it dark helps, as well as the obvious thing of wanting to see band in as small a venue as possible. 

I have no idea how these stadiums will sell actually- so many people must have 'ticked the box' this year, and there were loads of casuals at the shows. I can't see them paying the prices again so soon. I could be wrong though. 

I think they'll do okay just based on the lack of dates overall for europe across the two legs. We shall see.

Just now, Gavin82 said:

His GC at Ullevi was like my living room..!!!! Jokes Jokes 

If you're paying a load extra- that's good! 

I'm definitely of the view that GCs should be 'first come, first served'. But then I dislike anything in music that discriminates against fans with less money to throw about. Bands will end up playing to a selection of Investment Bankers and CEOs only soon, with maybe a few teenagers allowed to look in at the window. That sucks in my view, but it's like fighting the tide. 

• Like 1

When looking at GNRs' Instagram, I noticed the the tour date list that was posted yesterday has 3 fewer dates when compared to the list posted on their Instagram when they first announced the 2018 tour.

Does anyone know why they would camcel / remove those dates this far in advance?

Dates removed:

June 15 - Firenze Rocks (Italy)

June 21 - Graspop Metal Meeting (Belgium)

July 1 - Estadio Olympico (Spain)

17 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Best thing about Oslo tixs only 2 options GC or GA ive looked at many past shows & some have like 3 or 4 GA options like the Oz shows....!!!!!!!

Can i ask hows this Valle Hovin for a Stadium & does it have good transport connections????

Easy 10 min. From downtown Oslo, by bus, train or Subway. Short walk from the stations. Capasity 40,000, outdoor. Not my favorite Stadium, but close to everything.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mixter said:

Sold out in Oslo allready? Tried a Quick search, but non available.. That was quick 

If there is such a high demand in Norway, why doesn't the promoter move the concert to a larger capacity venue instead of ripping the fans off with those Platinum Tickets...?

8 hours ago, inthejungle1 said:

An observation - the current platinum pricing for Oslo regular GC tickets is NOK 3350, which is about GBP 309. GC EE is available to the same show for GBP 312. Can't see why anyone would go for the regular GC at this point. Anyone see this happening in other locations?

EE is a fcuking rip off we had that for Stockholm get too the EE tent between 1 & 4pm get a wrist band & then literally walk in with nearly everyone else i got 5th row from stage its bollox 

Trust me there will be drops in the days coming up too the show 

Edited by Gavin82

9 hours ago, scooby845 said:

If there is such a high demand in Norway, why doesn't the promoter move the concert to a larger capacity venue instead of ripping the fans off with those Platinum Tickets...?

Why play to a 40000 capacity in norway and not come to scotland which has 2 50000 plus and 2 60000 plus stadiums.

Especially as we were shafted last year as well.

What a ****** joke.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

No presales for the upcoming italian show. So why renewing my subscription?

Well. It's a festival. They didn't have a presale for any festival. As they either are on sale already or will start when the festival starts selling tickets. It's just bad luck that your show happens to be a festival.

For me it was a great experience getting those tix with Nightrain, even though I was an hour late, as I was just returning from the states and just landed in London. I could easily get GC for all the 4 GNR shows I wanted to go. Even later in the day it would still have been possible to get them. Didn't spend one second in an online waiting room to get them. That I did get several notices for other Ticketmaster and Eventim Pre-sales, because I attended this year's shows and I probably might have been succesfull there as well, is a different story. ;-) At least I won't be passed over anymore when it comes to picks during Nightrain. :P

Edited by PatrickS77