European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh well.  That kinda makes better sense as to why they are placed higher than I thought they would be.  I know Black Stone Cherry playing before GNR makes sense since Black Stone Cherry has done some arena tours in the UK with moderate success.

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I remember reading a couple of bits over the years that he liked both them and The Quireboys, dunno how true it is?

He should've recruited Harry from Thunder for NuGN'R, would've been better than Josh Freese or Brain. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bucketfoot said:

Yeah, I remember reading a couple of bits over the years that he liked both them and The Quireboys, dunno how true it is?

He should've recruited Harry from Thunder for NuGN'R, would've been better than Josh Freese or Brain. :lol:

Choirboys from Australia have some of the most memorable tunes ever committed to Aussie rock annals, especially apparent in light of Aussie Day in full effect right now! Tuunes! Run To Parardise!

On 1/27/2018 at 1:50 AM, 6lake sa66ath said:

Choirboys from Australia have some of the most memorable tunes ever committed to Aussie rock annals, especially apparent in light of Aussie Day in full effect right now! Tuunes! Run To Parardise!

Cool tune. Not as good as this lot though. :lol:

On 26/01/2018 at 9:38 PM, Anguyen92 said:

Oh well.  That kinda makes better sense as to why they are placed higher than I thought they would be.  I know Black Stone Cherry playing before GNR makes sense since Black Stone Cherry has done some arena tours in the UK with moderate success.

Think I'm going to need a lot of beer to get through Thunder and Black Stone Cherry. I hope they don't still serve that horrible Tuborg.  

1 hour ago, BrayWyatt said:

I registered with viagogo last week and they will send an email when they go on sale.

You know that viagogo are a touting website right, who sell them at inflated prices? If not- avoid them like the plague and buy them at the proper price though the official Download website....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, allwaystired said:

You know that viagogo are a touting website right, who sell them at inflated prices? If not- avoid them like the plague and buy them at the proper price though the official Download website....

True in what you say but ive had some real good buys under FV from them im always watching there site days before or day off they drop them prices

I could well be at DL but i just cant believe its there only UK show

21 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

True in what you say but ive had some real good buys under FV from them im always watching there site days before or day off they drop them prices

I could well be at DL but i just cant believe its there only UK show

It will be their only UK show.

10 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

What makes you say that. I'm expecting an arena tour later this year.

I meant more in terms of the current stadium run due to schedules. Arena run maybe but not too sure, could see them hitting Asia/AUS again first if theyre doing more europe stadiums.

On 1/30/2018 at 2:39 AM, allwaystired said:

Just for the sake of clarity, that isn't always the case.

Sometimes promoters and things actually team up with Viagogo as an official seller - happened with Desert Trip at Coachella in 2016

7 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Why would they, I think this current run is alsofrom being sold out... 

Most if not all events never sell out on the day like TM/LN male out when The Boss & ESB did Dublin year before last TM made out 160,000 tixs over 2 nigts sold out in rapid time & when U2 did 3Arena in 2015 they made a big deal of every show being sold oit Then on TM there was loads off tixs for The Boss in the week of the show alsi U2 tixs for GA became available on the days of each show even there JT tour for Croke park had tixs the night before & the day of show.

They just want too make us buy from 2nd sites 

On 6-2-2018 at 9:07 PM, Gavin82 said:

Most if not all events never sell out on the day like TM/LN male out when The Boss & ESB did Dublin year before last TM made out 160,000 tixs over 2 nigts sold out in rapid time & when U2 did 3Arena in 2015 they made a big deal of every show being sold oit Then on TM there was loads off tixs for The Boss in the week of the show alsi U2 tixs for GA became available on the days of each show even there JT tour for Croke park had tixs the night before & the day of show.

They just want too make us buy from 2nd sites 

Yes and no. Surely its a boatload of tickets and it makes sense that it doesnt sell out in an hour, but they basically sold out the last leg in 24 hrs. Also, acts such as Eminem sell out the same venue here in Holland in 40 minutes, so it is possible, but I think in some markets they kinda overstepped going back to 60k+ venues.