u2 fan cant understand why u2 cant do a tour like nitl tour

ludurigan

I always wondered how its possible to listen simoultaneously to GnR and U2... I mean, I have varied musical taste, Im not discriminating when it comes to particular genres, but there are some things I simply don't understand- sorry, I can't imagine U2 (or Radiohead) fan rocking to Nightrain... 

As for this thread- I don't know what he means... 3 hours setlists???

Edited by acor

27 minutes ago, acor said:

I always wondered how its possible to listen simoultaneously to GnR and U2... I mean, I have varied musical taste, Im not discriminating when it comes to particular genres, but there are some things I simply don't understand- sorry, I can't imagine U2 (or Radiohead) fan rocking to Nightrain... 

Dude sorry, but that’s an extraordinarily narrow point of view. People have diverse taste in music, and I mean within one and the same person. I love Dead Can Dance, and yet I listen to System of a Down, too. What does that say about me? I could listen to classical music, and I could listen to metal (even within one day). 
Not to mention Guns have certain ballads, and so do U2, so these are not even too far from each other...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, acor said:

Axl is a U2 fan. GNR even covered U2 once on the UYI tour

8 hours ago, acor said:

GNR, Radiohead, U2 are in my top 10 (maybe even top 5) favourite bands of all time.

I'm pretty sure Axl is a huge fan of both U2 and Radiohead (it was reported he saw Radiohead when they were touring OK Computer).

GNR concerts can and have lasted three hours.  U2 concerts are almost half that length.  

• Like 1