Demi Lovato

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Just read Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital for a heroin overdose.

This saddens me so much. I know she recorded a new album about her addictions.

I hate hearing things like this. She's a talented young woman and it's sad to know she has her struggles like all of us do.

I hope she will be okay and get the help she needs to get well and stay well.

• Sad 2

I don’t know this girl in person yet I feel like crying. I’ve read all about her struggles, addictions, mental issues and it’s a damn shame.  

I hope she pulls through, she’s too talented and young to be wasting her life with drugs. 

Its a dirty ol' thing, that skag.  Few people I know have kicked the bucket off of it.  Sad.  Some people can just dabble, do things cuz they just like getting fucked up, dip into opiates or opiate derivatives and then out again but people that end up fuckin' lovin' it, more often than not, they got some problems upstairs.  I don't mean like they're fuckin' skitzos or something, I just mean like, they had some shit in their lives, some tragedy, something like that.  They put people through a lot of shit so naturally if you're from certain envoirnments they're kinda demonized and when some famous people, some famous cute person especially, suffers from this stuff it brings out a lot of stuff in people thats kinda touching, a caring etc but y'know, you could check out most skagheads on the street and just scratch beneath the surface and you'll find something there, some kind of fuckin' pain or hurt or tragedy or some shit that happened to them, a vulnerability thats like...y'know, they don't get the same hands across twitter for Demi sentiments.  They're there right now, sleeping in underpasses and doss-houses sleeping in their own piss.  This one I know lost his wife real young...and he's still pretty young, can't be but mid 30s, maybe late 30s and he's been a skaghead for well over a decade just to my knowledge and he's like, I dunno, some kind of fuckin' well read brainiac or something, this guy could quote Shakespeare until dawn.  And y'know, even if they don't have some special talent, many don't, many are people got called dumb all their lives that if they were kids today they would get diagnosed with learning disabilities and get all kinds of help and shit.  

Its a grim dirty world out there and if you want to help these people ain't hard to find.  

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, moreblack said:

I honestly don't know how the people that get out of it, manage to do it. Saw someone describe the use of that stuff as putting down a really heavy suitcase you never knew you've always been carrying. And to sober up, means going back to carrying it.

Its a lot harder to get addicted to than is commonly made out and its a bastard to get rid of but, chemically speaking, its about 3 to 4 days to get it out of your system, thats the physically hard part, the rest is mental.  They say alcoholism is actually harder, mentally and physically.  Physically booze can kill you, heroin can't (in the quitting I mean).  Mentally booze is even more tougher cuz its kinda everywhere and so culturally and socially acceptable that you can see why your mind would turn back to it whereas heroin is like...its not like you can go to the cornerstore and get some heroin or there are heroin commercials on TV, you can at least escape its presence in that sense a lot easier. 

I've done opium for a few weeks at a time about 3 different times over the past 18 months and it wasn't difficult to drop at all.  It is a great feeling though, I can see why people get hooked.  You kinda gotta do it regular for about 3 months before you start getting the snotty nose and the leg cramps from trying to quit.

50 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Its a lot harder to get addicted to than is commonly made out and its a bastard to get rid of but, chemically speaking, its about 3 to 4 days to get it out of your system, thats the physically hard part, the rest is mental.  They say alcoholism is actually harder, mentally and physically.  Physically booze can kill you, heroin can't (in the quitting I mean).  Mentally booze is even more tougher cuz its kinda everywhere and so culturally and socially acceptable that you can see why your mind would turn back to it whereas heroin is like...its not like you can go to the cornerstore and get some heroin or there are heroin commercials on TV, you can at least escape its presence in that sense a lot easier. 

I've done opium for a few weeks at a time about 3 different times over the past 18 months and it wasn't difficult to drop at all.  It is a great feeling though, I can see why people get hooked.  You kinda gotta do it regular for about 3 months before you start getting the snotty nose and the leg cramps from trying to quit.

How quickly does one build a tolerance to it? I think that becomes the big issue once you get into it right?

12 minutes ago, moreblack said:

How quickly does one build a tolerance to it? I think that becomes the big issue once you get into it right?

The thing with these things is, they can only ever get you so high?  Like there's a level and thats it.  And with the tolerance all you've got to know is when you're upping do so in teensy increments and only after a while.  The tolerance bit takes 6 to 8 months to even begin...and thats from doing it daily.  But other stuff like coke...the thing that fucks people up in that they don't realise that, basically, after a couple of grams, you don't actually get any higher, people just don't like the plummet downwards after 40 mins so they take more and more and more but it doesn't get you anywhere.  Coke is a drug that you should only do if you are doing other things like drinking or smoking weed, that way you're not kind of waiting on the sharp up and down of coke.  Skag is a different animal though, you take it and just...float.  its the weirdest feeling, the best I can describe it as, having taken Opium only is that its like a...emotionlessness.  You just want to lay there and like...entertain the thoughts floating in and out of your head.  Although thats opium, mainlining is meant to be like a SERIOUS rush so I can't really speak that much on that shit cuz I ain't never done it thought smoking heroin and opium are kinda similar. 

You stop shitting as well, its freaky as fuck.  Didn't take a dump for 5 days once on that shit :lol:  Then it all came at once the next day :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

Just wanna slip in with a lil' PSA. Theres a notable difference between smoking a bit of poppy and using heroin. Many are basically hooked on heroin after one plug. Similarly there is a significant difference between heroin and fentanyl. Many are dead after one brush with fentanyl. And people who are predisposed to addiction, or who are in pain, will promptly move from poppies to something more substantial and dangerous.

5 hours ago, moreblack said:

Didn't work for Weiland. But Nikki Sixx and Slash are still with us somehow despite dying.

And Izzy. I’ve read old interviews that say he od’ed but if I’m not mistaken he denied it. Whatever, I’m just glad he’s been clean for almost 30 years. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Hey Slash was up and shredding the next night after his o'd,  these young'ns are soft! :lol:

The Drs probably just figured it was healthier to let Dougie load Slash up with speed, diazepam and B vitamins and wheel him out on stage, rather then have Axl come down on him for missing the gig. 

*Axl struts into to ICU, turns off the life support machines and bellows "your fired" with 91 rasp* :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Hey Slash was up and shredding the next night after his o'd,  these young'ns are soft! :lol:

Yeah cuz they probably countered it with an adrenaline shot and a bag of sniff :lol:  Also, when Axls standing over your respirator goin’ ‘thank fuck for that, I was worried I might have to find a new guitarist!’ your job security levels aint the same :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Of course HLN had some doctor talking about how Demi needs to realize she has a problem and needs to go to rehab.

They also said how she was in clubs again and partying and she can't do that.

I really can't stand these news people talking shit like they know her and what she should do about her life.

I just hope she does get the help she needs and takes one day at a time to stay well. it's a life long struggle and it sucks, but with good people around you she can do it.

Now I wish the news would stop talking shit and leave her be.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, Georgy Zhukov said:

I hope Demi kicks that old mother fucker down the line.

Awesome way to put it!

According to Slash's book, he kicked drugs alone in his room many times, but had to go to rehab when he was hooked on back pain meds. Slash must be a super strong person. Good for him, but it's not easy for other people. Slash's also lucky to be alive.