itsprettytiedup

Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

8 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

They really are.  My lady and I were listening to CD last week and talking about the album and she said to me "what ever happened to those CDs you made with the songs before the album came out.  The songs sounded much better on those".  I couldn't have agreed more.  

So is their a reason why axl signed off on the album version of cd being released and not the original versions being the final recordings?.

Did he just sing "eviscerate"? Fuck, that's :headbang:

Hope they play it live - would surely be better than all those boring-as-fuck covers and jams they have been doing for the last 2 years.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, GNRfanJen said:

Late to the party. What in the actual fuck did I just watch?

Axl will star a new Space Jam movie

9 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

20 pages on a cartoon....wow!

That's how desperate fans are for new music 

If only Axl cared for this as much as his fans 

8 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

20 pages on a cartoon....wow!

Not everyday our man does somthing like this.. im amazed it’s not 40-50 pages.. after all it’s a new tune😂

1 hour ago, Creed said:

the song title and the song itself sounds like ACDC. this is never ever a gnr tune.

But surely it would not have been Aired only in the U.S being Axl is American im sure DC would have it Aired in EU as well.

Edited by Gavin82

It’s an Axl Rose cameo on a new (terrible) version of Looney Tunes.  It’s incredibly cool to see Axl doing something like this, but don’t read too deeply into the song itself, while it definitely has the signs of an AC/DC tune (corny title with “Rock” mentioned multiple times) it’s clearly a song written by the writers on the show within the context of the plot.  I.E. use rock music to destroy the rock (asteroid.)  I view this as a positive sign that we will definitely see GNR output in the near future put together with the other hints we’ve gotten recently, but don’t get carried away or too attached to this “Rock the Rock” song.   It’s clearly a one off that the writers gave to Axl within the plot lines on his cameo.

Bottom line: excellent to see Axl do something unexpected, stay positive, but expect new things, don’t read too deeply into “Rock the Rock.”

👍🏻

• Like 2

On 12/26/2018 at 12:39 PM, RussTCB said:

We discussed that a little bit last night. It's always hilarious to me when all these people with "sources really close to Axl / the band" end up knowing exactly nothing just like we all assumed. 

I think Jim mentioned something about......................

I'll get my coat.

• Haha 3

Warner Bros or who ever managed to get Axl in studio is my favorite dude of the week, my respect!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just imagine how this deal went down...

Axl: Hey Warner can I have Looney Tunes theme for GNR concerts?

Warner: Can we have you for a comic character, voice actor and providing lead vocals to a new song?

Axl: Uhm...

Slash: Axl you promised to get us Looney Tunes intro!!! You know I love cartoons!! You promised!!! I'm gonna quit GNR right now if you don't do that!!!!

Axl: Ok then...yeah...alright...

Warner: Deal!

Things can be so easy... :lol:

• Haha 2

If I went to a GnR show & this song was played I'd leave & never spend money on the band again ... Are yous guys forreal? You're STILL fawning over this song??? The vocals aren't even that impressive ... as if anyone thought Axl couldn't sing anymore ... We didn't need this to prove that! All the shit talking on Melissa by these older guys yet here those same people are clinically obsessing over a LOONEY TUNES joke song ... Wow! 

*deleted in 3...2...* 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1