Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

38 minutes ago, smeagol2124 said:

This was pretty cool to see, but I find it staggering that anyone would think this would be something other than a cartoon "one-off".  Seriously, does anyone think those lyrics are something Axl would write-or sing in this millennium?   Might have made a modicum of sense in 1985, and I get that some fans are still into that era, but 2018/2019 and "super-size, pulverize"????  Come on now.

Axl wouldn't, but ACDC would.  They   This sounds EXACTLY like what ACDC would put out.

24 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

This kind of reminds me of when Better leaked... a low-quality copy (or clip, in the case of Better) leaks out of the blue, then a few months later we get the real thing.

Do we know when this will actually air? I haven't read the entire thread so, my bad if this has been asked 100 times already.

It already aired. Now it’s just the waiting game for it to be added to Boomerang app

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

This kind of reminds me of when Better leaked... a low-quality copy (or clip, in the case of Better) leaks out of the blue, then a few months later we get the real thing.

Do we know when this will actually air? I haven't read the entire thread so, my bad if this has been asked 100 times already.

It already aired.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Sorry, for some reason I thought the clip we have was like a 'preview' from someone who had seen it early. Any word on how soon it will be on the app?

If I had to guess I’d say probably next week some time. I don’t have the app and I’m not going to bother signing up for a trial so I don’t know how often refresh and update. Based off the fact they do 1 week trials for free it would be my guess they have at least a week delay. 

• Like 1

On 26/12/2018 at 6:58 PM, fabrph5 said:

I swear, MOST gnr fans are a bunch of babies.  Cry the band breaks up, cry when new band forms, cry when original gets back together, cry lack of tour, cry to much tour, cry that there is no new music, cry that a new song is released.  

You forgot Axl's belly. They cried about it too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The important thing is the singer, not the song. It's the fact that Axl Rose hasn't released anything in 10 years (and that had vocals recorded 10 years earlier) and when he finally does, it's something of little to no artistic value, no ambition, and not even open to critic; just a cartoon song. It's insane how shy he's become.

Edited by Chuzeville
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

5 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

This is a serious earworm for me. My brain plays it on a loop, but I cant remember the words, so my brain just lists random words that rhyme.

"Pulverise, deputise, Christmas lights, ROCK THE ROCK!"

Then it morphs into dome dodgy NIN cover.

"Annihilate you, desecrate you, penetrate you, ROCK THE ROCK!"

I know what you mean, it is like a 1980s ACDC ear worm.

Anal-Lyze, Super Size, Something about kites. Rock the Rock

• Haha 1

On 26/12/2018 at 10:23 AM, soon said:

Thats Axl/Dc? I swear in the low vocal registers it sounds like Brian Johnson. Are they both on this track?

"Rock the Rock"... lets hope its just a ditty for this cartoon.

I think a whole Axl and The Loony Tunes album should be the new mission. 

• Like 1

Haven't said much about the song except for one or two easy jokes about how we get new music. Now, i'm really happy for all of us to hear SOMETHING new. It's kind of nice to know the guy is actually alive. You all know i'm still angry with all the shit that happened with YT channels and all that shit, so i feel kind of out of place here. But, i have to say, i feel happy to see so many friends enjoing the song.

It is a good thing and maybe now we can all dream with more new music (maybe from GN'R), so i'm going to stay close to that idea, wich is always good and the only thing that keeps me interested in the band.

That's all i have to say about that (Forrest Gump said, and he was right).

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Anyone else getting TSI? vibes from Axl's vocals on this?  Listening to it now, there are moments where it sounds to me just like Axl on that album, and its fucking awesome

Yes, when I was listening to it for the first time I thought about Ain't Fun. Idk why but I get that vibe for sure

Reading through this thread has been a real breath of fresh air - it's great to see everybody happy (well, almost everybody :lol:). Yeah, we've still been taking the piss slightly, but this has been one of the few threads that hasn't had all the complaining that we usually do. It just goes to show how much positivity there would be if Guns just released music like a normal band.

Now that's out of the way... why the fuck have we not got a fucking HQ version of this fucking track yet? I bet they won't even add this song to the fucking setlist. FFS this is why this band is a fucking joke! Thanks a lot TB, you guys fuckin suck! P.S. Axl u fat

• Like 1
  • Confused 1