Jump to content
TheSeeker

All known Chinese Democracy era songs - a comprehensive list

Recommended Posts

Found a blog claiming loads more unreleased stuff doing the rounds with a big list of songs - titles I'd not heard, and some rerecorded stuff.

- - - Link Removed - - -

I'm not affiliated to this at all, and hope I'm not breaking some forum rule by posting (no leaks on link so figured it would be ok), just hadn't seen this discussed anywhere.

It's probably total bollocks, but "Estranged w/ Bucket" sounds amazing... Even if that is one of Slash's signature songs.

Edit: I actually removed the link just in case.

Edited by ToonGuns
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Finck2006 said:

Nobody heard Soulmonster.

But the names Elvis and the monster of soul are too much similar to Me& My elvis.

Dont you think so?

It's not impossible, but it's not an assumption I would have made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ToonGuns said:

Found a blog claiming loads more unreleased stuff doing the rounds with a big list of songs - titles I'd not heard, and some rerecorded stuff.

It's fake. It was mentioned on a few other threads. It's presented as an old 2011 blog, but the URL shows it was made this month. As mentioned in one of the other threads, there's a troll going around recently with a massive hard-on for making lists.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/08/2019 at 8:30 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Kerrang! I think. I remember them writing an article about 2000 Intentions at the end of the 90s and they mentioned Cock-A-Roach Soup. There were lots of different song titles in that article. 

I remember when I was a kid in the early 2000s buying Kerrang and it mentioned Sentimental Movie and Crash Diet as new songs as well. 

Clearly the columist got all his info from limewire.

Wouldn't been shocked if they mentioned Dust in the Wind and Cats in the Craddle.

 

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

So The General was rehersed at VMA 2002?

That is literally the only sensible reason people would still be hoarding it with such a high value. Anything else would be legit pointless.

Edit: very loose sense of the word 'sensible' 

Edited by Azifwekare
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

But that post is full of bullshit

As if vasically everything on Reddit but ti be fair some of it makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming Rick's info is correct...

Added All I Ever Wanted, Dragon and Rebel

Added PRL since it's supposedly a different song than Perhaps - merged PRL and Thyme intro one entry

Removed Tonto since it's supposedly an early version of The General

Removed the two unknown Tommy Stinson demos since they're supposedly just different takes of Going Down

Still at 48!

 

 

Edited by TheSeeker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Assuming Rick's info is correct...

Added All I Ever Wanted, Dragon and Rebel

Added PRL since it's supposedly a different song than Perhaps - merged PRL and Thyme intro one entry

Removed Tonto since it's supposedly an early version of The General

Removed the two unknown Tommy Stinson demos since they're supposedly just different takes of Going Down

Still at 48!

 

 

Where are you getting Tonto being The General from?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made more changes!

Removed All I Ever Wanted and Dragon since it looks like they're fake

Separated PRL and Thyme into separate entries

Re-added Tonto since we still don't know if it's the same song as The General

Re-added the first unknown Tommy Stinson demo since it's definitely not the same song as Going Down

If you don't include Knockin' on Heaven's Door...we're still at 48!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did the magazines get titles like Zip It, Friend or Foe, Cock-a-roach Soup, Hearts Always Get Killed, Closing In On You, etc from? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlashisGOD said:

Where did the magazines get titles like Zip It, Friend or Foe, Cock-a-roach Soup, Hearts Always Get Killed, Closing In On You, etc from? 

Their ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSeeker said:

Merged Billionaire and The General into one entry

Still at 48!

Billionare =/= The General, at least comparing the cell phone clip and orchestration live intro, both are in different keys and harmonically go to different places in terms of the chord progression

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 11:59 PM, WhazUp said:

Billionare =/= The General, at least comparing the cell phone clip and orchestration live intro, both are in different keys and harmonically go to different places in terms of the chord progression

Yes, theyre different songs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO This 29 titles could have vocals to work on a next double album, we can add post Chinese Democracy titles like the Ashba ones.

Atlas Shrugged (done)

Berlin / Oklahoma

Curly Shuffle

D Tune 

Down By the Ocean

Dragon

Dummy 

Eye on You (done)

Forgotten

Going Down (done)

Hard School (done)

Ides of March

Light My Fire 

Mostrosity

Mustache 

Perhaps (done)

PRL (w/ Thyme intro)

Prom Violence 

Quick Song

RealDoll.com

Save Me (done)

Seven 

Silkworms (done)

Soul Monster 

State of Grace (done)

The General

The Rebel 

Tonto 

Zodiac 13

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated the list to separate Billionaire and The General into their own entries

If you don't count the revamped cover of Knockin' on Heaven's Door...we're still at 48!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pharaoh said:

IMO This 29 titles could have vocals to work on a next double album, we can add post Chinese Democracy titles like the Ashba ones.

...

Dragon

...

Dragon was a fake title. Rick did a lot to muddy the waters around the locker discs and it's contents.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×