Eddie Van Halen Hospitalized

BadApples87

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/eddie-van-halen-hospitalized-after-reaction-to-cancer-drugs-report/ar-BBWX68G

It looks like EVH was hospitalized over the weekend after a bad reaction to medication for his throat cancer.  He's been dealing with this for a while.  Wondering how bad it's getting?  David Lee Roth has been in the news lately saying VH as a band is finished, and that he (Dave) is the one carrying the flag now.  Is the end near for EVH?

• Sad 2

It sucks when the medicine you are taking for your illness makes you ill. I do hope Eddie feels better soon.

sometimes doctors have to try different medicines to see what works for you. It's the only way doctors can treat you sometimes.

I hate to see so many rockers suffer or are dead now. when I watch the Metal videos, so many are gone now or sick. It sucks to get older and then get sick.

I do hope he feels better soon.

• Like 1

I hate to say it, but I'm afraid one of these days we'll find out Eddie has died.  Hope I'm wrong!  And I've been wrong in the past about Ed's health.  He got tounge cancer in 2000 or 2001.  But recovered, and is still alive 19 years later.  So who knows.  But I fear the worst.  Cancer is a bitch.  I'm sure all of us know friends and family members who have died from it. 

• Like 1

In the last few months, a lot of things have been popping up about his health.

Apparently he's been traveling back and forth to germany for treatment. His ex-wife/wolfy's mom has been visiting a couple times.

After these rumors came out, a picture popped up of him at a mclaren dealership and everyone was like "if he was that sick, i don't think he'd be buying a new sports car" but who's to say he doesn't already have one and is selling it back to the dealer?

Who knows? But generally, where there is smoke there is fire so I'm worried isn't doing too great.

Last piece of news I heard regarding Eddie Van Halen prior to this was that he was at a Tool concert with Wolfgang at the Staples Center in LA.  Someone wanted Eddie to take a picture of the person by himself with the stage behind him.  Didn't know that it was Eddie Van Halen taking the picture.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Anguyen92 said:

Last piece of news I heard regarding Eddie Van Halen prior to this was that he was at a Tool concert with Wolfgang at the Staples Center in LA.  Someone wanted Eddie to take a picture of the person by himself with the stage behind him.  Didn't know that it was Eddie Van Halen taking the picture.

Wow...

im sorry to hear that EVH isn’t doing well currently. Hoping for the best, but it doesn’t sound good.

1 hour ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

They were born in the Netherlands? Interesting. 

They are actually half Dutch and half Indonesian. Born in the Netherlands but moved to California before they were ten years old.

In this clip they speak a little bit Dutch but with a thick American accent obviously, which sounds rather funny.

• Thanks 1