MyGnr Podcast debate/discussion anyone?

SMG

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to set one up.

I think it would healthy for all our social forumers to indulge in a nice energetic verbal debate/discussion about "Guns N' Roses".

Is anyone willing to set this up?

NOTE: I'd rather someone who has the time and management skills to make this work! Anyone can feel free to take charge.

Edited by SMG

Didn't somebody recently try this and all it did was "get rid" of Sailaway?

What do you mean by that? Was he banned or something?

A podcast sounds awesome though, I would definately listen/call in to it if it was put together

Edited by WhazUp

A podcast sounds awesome though, I would definately listen/call in to it if it was put together

There was a podcast type thing where they'd discuss stuff and all I remember is them constantly fucking with Sailaway.

I'm glad there's such a responce.

Basically we need one unbiased guy that can call the shots, where the input from fans can be controlled and it's not just one trolling spam fest!

Who was the guy that did it last time?

Edited by SMG

I've got 8 years experience podcasting. If anyone seriously does want to do this keep me updated.

That would be great, If people were feeling really badass it could be done on Google hangout or something along those lines, as it allows video feed.

Everytime my friends and I do group chats on Skype we're limited to voices only...

Sailway was actually a female member named Warchild who has been banned under several different names......but keeps coming back under different names.

Sailway was actually a female member named Warchild who has been banned under several different names......but keeps coming back under different names.

The internet is serious business man lol

That poster was always... intresting to say the least

Sounds like a fun idea. I think a lot of the arguments on here because people misinterpret jokes and quips as being serious arguments because posts don't carry tone as well as actual speech. Will be easier to get a read on each other if we can actually hear each other.

I'm betting we'll find that most of our perceived rivals or least favorite posters on here are actually a lot less angry, humorless, fanatical, or w/e than we think they are.