Film Thread

ssiscool

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I went to see The Dictator the other day and I enjoyed most of it. Laughed out loud a good few times.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see:

Men In Black III

Piranha 3DD

Snow White and the Huntsmen

Prometheus

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Ted

All look awesome.

Really can't wait to see Prometheus! Ted looks pretty funny too. I'll probably Netflix Piranha 3DD and Abe Lincoln when they're out on Blu Ray.

Anyone seen Chernobyl Diaries yet? Worth seeing?

I borrowed a Canadian independent film called Fido off a friend after he recommended it. It was well done and pretty funny.

Watching it put me in the mood for another good zombie comedy, which had to be Zombieland since I hadn't watched it in a while. It never fails to entertain me. Apparently there's a sequel in the works.

I borrowed a Canadian independent film called Fido off a friend after he recommended it. It was well done and pretty funny.

Watching it put me in the mood for another good zombie comedy, which had to be Zombieland since I hadn't watched it in a while. It never fails to entertain me. Apparently there's a sequel in the works.

I prefer Shaun Of The Dead to Zombieland, but whatever gets the job done. I've heard mixed things about Fido, but I know you've got good tastes in movies, so it's good to hear coming from you ;)

Guest Len B'stard

Satantango - a Hungarian movie about this farm and all the people on it and how they're gonna leave it and they're waiting for an old townsperson by the name of Irimias to help em out but they can't trust him and they can't trust each other and you see the tale from a couple of different perspectives. Totally brilliant movie. Honestly? This has revived by interest in cinema, Gods good folk are really out there :) It's about 7 hours long so it's quite weighty but i think it's worth that weight in gold, one of the best movies i have ever seen, ever, of any kind.

Satantango - a Hungarian movie about this farm and all the people on it and how they're gonna leave it and they're waiting for an old townsperson by the name of Irimias to help em out but they can't trust him and they can't trust each other and you see the tale from a couple of different perspectives. Totally brilliant movie. Honestly? This has revived by interest in cinema, Gods good folk are really out there :) It's about 7 hours long so it's quite weighty but i think it's worth that weight in gold, one of the best movies i have ever seen, ever, of any kind. THANK YOU FLORA, YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER AND I SHALL NEVER QUESTION YOU AGAIN, ABOUT ANYTHING, AS YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME AND I AM BUT YOUR BITCH FOR ALL ETERNITY.

^ Fixed. Now watch this one -

Guest Len B'stard

Satantango - a Hungarian movie about this farm and all the people on it and how they're gonna leave it and they're waiting for an old townsperson by the name of Irimias to help em out but they can't trust him and they can't trust each other and you see the tale from a couple of different perspectives. Totally brilliant movie. Honestly? This has revived by interest in cinema, Gods good folk are really out there :) It's about 7 hours long so it's quite weighty but i think it's worth that weight in gold, one of the best movies i have ever seen, ever, of any kind. THANK YOU FLORA, YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER AND I SHALL NEVER QUESTION YOU AGAIN, ABOUT ANYTHING, AS YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME AND I AM BUT YOUR BITCH FOR ALL ETERNITY.

^ Fixed. Now watch this one -

Okie dokie Ma, i'm on it, i'll be sure and have it watched before the night is out :D And yes, genuinely, thank you ever so muchly, that (as well as Family Nest) was fucking brilliant, thank you thank you

Satantango - a Hungarian movie about this farm and all the people on it and how they're gonna leave it and they're waiting for an old townsperson by the name of Irimias to help em out but they can't trust him and they can't trust each other and you see the tale from a couple of different perspectives. Totally brilliant movie. Honestly? This has revived by interest in cinema, Gods good folk are really out there :) It's about 7 hours long so it's quite weighty but i think it's worth that weight in gold, one of the best movies i have ever seen, ever, of any kind.

I heard great things about that one before, but I was scared off by the sheer length of it. :lol: But if you rate it that highly, maybe I'll check it out. The longest film I've ever seen was Novecento, clocking in at like 5 hours I think, and I thought that was a beautiful film that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Edited by Lithium

Just got back from seeing Chernobyl Diaries. I was pretty disappointed. It is pretty creepy in the sense that it takes place in a city thats supposed to be abandoned, but as the movie goes on it gets less creepy, and some plot points really don't make all that much sense.

Oh well, I've got Prometheus to look forward to on Friday <_<